Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Snippet from a news story on news.com.au -

'For those who have been shunning this season of Nine’s reality TV show, allow me to quickly bring you up to speed.

• We have 16 housemates (no one has been eliminated yet), of which 14 are conveniently unattached.

• The BB house is brimming with self-confessed show ponies, readily flaunting their sculpted biceps and bikini bods for the 50 cameras installed throughout the two-storey pad.

• The house now has a fishbowl built in the garden which housemates get shoved in, sometimes overnight.

• There’s also a tree house for housemates to gossip in.

• So far, Skye and Jake have locked lips, as have Ryan and Katie, Aisha and Travis, and Skye and Aisha.

• They’ve also got a limited budget, which is controlled by two housemates at a time, meaning everyone is constantly talking about money and food.

• We’ve witnessed tears from at least one housemate each night, most recently after David told the boys that he finds Lisa’s breasts “unattractive”, which of course she overheard.

What. The. F*ck?'

Kind of right on track..

Aww would've been funny if Priya and Katie won more money lol

and whoever said Travis = Fevola...SPOT ON
I said possible bastard son of lol maybe it has bingle in it ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Isn't that the same thing???

Kinda like some gay men who become priests - I've been hit on by a Catholic Priest - AND I was over 18 for those of you who were going to ask!;)
I certainly wasn't going to ask

LOL . . .my hubby comes out of his room and tells me about the middle east war he's watching and how important it is. I say to him . . look, the house got two poodles. He rolled his eyes at me.
Hahahaha!!!! CaspersDad just goes to bed. He's finally worked it out. He used to talk during the show. I used to glare at him. Now he goes to bed. #winning

Speaking of cleaning

cat-on-roomba-o.gif

The first of the 48 rules of power is to let the master sit comfortably, never thinking you are a threat (so as to be able to slit their throat and assume power when the time is right.) Perhaps Priya is in this dormant state, because she is clearly the most intelligent woman, and she is clearly letting Katie think she is unchallenged and in charge, whilst hating her with the cold, dry, patient hatred of the old.

About cleaning? :confused:
No I think just about how she is received.

Because David comes in and says, hey you shouldn't clean so much because of yadayadayada.

For someone who is self conscious, it doesn't matter how arbitrary it is, it would feel very confronting for someone to say "you shouldn't do what you're doing".

I can certainly empathise, but I don't think David has done anything wrong. Just needs to understand and move on.

Honestly, I don't even think Sandra knows that she's incredibly self conscious

Back