Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Rage is on ABC3? Any fave vids you can share?

Yup, I was just channel hopping and there it was, seems like they only put it on for an hour or so before the station close, and even though it's on the kiddy channel they still don't play that top 40s crap, got some Kimbra, Kite String Tangle and some other quirky stuff right up Rage/Triple J's alley.

Me trying to make sense of BB this season -

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18260-1354467933-1.gif

Where are you?? I got up and changed channels to find the test pattern - Anyway CHATTY MAN id on ABC2

I'm in Melbourne. It finished at 10:30, it's only on for an hour, not like the golden days when it was on all night Friday and Sunday. Seems like it's on every night though, but certainly no longer rated MA...

oh joys a Prince Harry special ... just watched 3 minutes to many of The Dome (first time last time!) ... still wondering about the dogs ... WHY????????????????

oh joys a Prince Harry special ... just watched 3 minutes to many of The Dome (first time last time!) ... still wondering about the dogs ... WHY????????????????

Part of me doesn't even want to know what the deal with the poodles is

shag pile?
Carpet tiles... I just used to pull it up and replace it. I never actually cleaned it up!
If it was today I would sell them on Ebay - like they guys who sell their worn undies and for an extra few bucks will send you a movie of them wanking in them.

Back