Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

You know if you were paying attention it might have occurred to you that Davids story about Skye and her nakedness came from Davids dinner with Penny and that Penny told him she did it with the girls. She was moisturising naked when the girls were getting into d and ms.

David said in an interview that when he & the guys were talking, Skye took her clothes off.

The "hide and seek" scene proved what dominance Ryan (the instigator) has over the group. They're all scared to cross "the leader". Not one of the housemates backed out and said "oh, that might seem a little mean". It's pure pack mentality. I know it was a joke but still... Maybe I'm just overly considerate, but I wouldn't want to be involved in behaviour that makes someone feel excluded.
I think it was her pouting during the game that made the others feel separate from her.

between those two and BBT comedy has jumped the shark
There has always been shows filling their niche, and of the same quality, just as One Direction etc are just filling their niche... there's always crap, and better stuff if you can find it.

But it's never been on channel nine.

There has always been shows filling their niche, and of the same quality, just as One Direction etc are just filling their niche... there's always crap, and better stuff if you can find it.

But it's never been on channel nine.

Secret? if one direction comes on while I'm in the car... alone... I will turn it up.... shhh

it's been hard to like any of them but I'm firmly going for travis now. He's rough around the edges but still smarter than any of them. He is the only one that has gone up in my opinion of him, the rest are a sorry bunch of uninteresting bitches.

As much as I really disliked some of people last year, at least they were good to watch and had genuine friendships. I don't know if this is because last year there were actual daily shows and a live eviction and this year there are daily live evictions and a weekly show, but i haven't warmed to any of them individually or as a group.

Priya strikes me as a person who isn't good at arguing rather she just wears down her opponents until they give up and she feels smart. what a dumb cunt
I actually don't think it's possible for a cunt to be dumb. I shall ask my doctor though next time I have my pap smear.[DOUBLEPOST=1416876910][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want Penny to win more than ever now!
I'm hearing you brother......go gadget go, perfect Penny...
edit: oopps, sorry Spock, the other post was meant for CawCawCaw

Back