Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

and yet the first thing Skye said to Penny was "you've had botox haven't you!?"
yes, said to penny. she didnt run behind penny and start gossiping to other housemates. 'zomg i think teh new girl has botox!' and i dont think she was being bitchy with the question, either. its skye! she likely thought the botox was cool ;) it was a conversation piece for her.

Skye regretting EVERYthing ...everyone calls her dumb...now she's crying...bawling...sobbing...
I'm pretty sure Skye was bawling mostly because she saw the true side of Ryan. The fact that her feelings towards him were exposed, combined with Ryan's nasty comments towards her, dashed any hope she might have had of having something happen with him. No wonder she broke down.

I'm pretty sure Skye was bawling mostly because she saw the true side of Ryan. The fact that her feelings towards him were exposed, combined with Ryan's nasty comments towards her, dashed any hope she might have had of having something happen with him. No wonder she broke down.

No, she bawled because she realised she didn't have the game in the bag like she thought

like 12-16 hours later i usually see it there[DOUBLEPOST=1416833983][/DOUBLEPOST]
what would have led her to that conclusion? she had the least bitchy 'secrets' of the lot by far.

Everyone else's 'secrets'?

Sometimes I wonder if I watch the same show as everyone else.

what would have led her to that conclusion? she had the least bitchy 'secrets' of the lot by far.
Because they were biased..........
They show Ryan talking bad behind Skye's back and then when it's Skye turn they show her talking about how amazing Ryan is??? Pretty sure instead of putting that they could have shown the time when she was in the tree house talking to Travis and Lina about how Ryan expects everyone to bow down to him.

Everyone else's 'secrets'?

Sometimes I wonder if I watch the same show as everyone else.
yes, everyone elses 'secrets'. what part of that confuses you? of all the videos skye was by far the one with the least backstabbing in it and left her in the unique position of not having to justify comments to other housemates. hers was based upon a crush revelation.

They show Ryan talking bad behind Skye's back and then when it's Skye turn they show her talking about how amazing Ryan is??? Pretty sure instead of putting that they could have shown the time when she was in the tree house talking to Travis and Lina about how Ryan expects everyone to bow down to him.
i still dont understand how skye would extrapolate 'i havent got this in the bag' and cry to herself in bed based on that

no doubt the other videos made her sad. seeing so many people talking about how she was stupid, seeing ryans comments, and in particular pennys comments (whom skye adores).
i dont think that would make her feel less likely to win though.

They show Ryan talking bad behind Skye's back and then when it's Skye turn they show her talking about how amazing Ryan is?

They then showed her nominating Ryan 3 times.

Back