Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

I actually don't think it's possible for a cunt to be dumb. I shall ask my doctor though next time I have my pap smear.[DOUBLEPOST=1416876910][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm hearing you brother......go gadget go, perfect Penny...
edit: oopps, sorry Spock, the other post was meant for CawCawCaw

IF you have a local anaesthetic in that nether region, I suppose it's possible? *pondering* Hmm.. even an epidural would have the same result. :unsure:

Seems to be a lot of comments about Priya getting an unfavourable edit on this episode. I agree, it's clear that the producers want to start exposing her, almost with an agenda to steer her away from victory.

But in saying this, I think she's had very favourable edits earlier in the series. She's probably been an annoying bitch for a long time now and it's time to expose it.

I doubt very much that Skye getting naked would stop conversations from being aired. I'd say lack of actual episodes is the reason we don't see anything. Just because that is davids theory of why she does it doesn't mean he's right, after all none of them know what is being shown. It's a big production and they have more than one camera so I'm sure the other 10 camera's in the room might be able to get a shot sans nudity, or it could be pixilated if necessary. It's silly to think she slinks around the house trying to sabotage other housemates interesting footage by getting her gear off...wouldn't she just join in the conversation and be a part of the footage that is aired if she is that desperate to keep the attention on herself? She's clearly comfortable in her own skin and probably just likes to be naked.

There was clearly a lot more in the "exposed" videos than we saw.

I am still trying to work out the significance of them all wearing red, unless it was to perhaps signify "Red-Letter Day?"

If that is the case.. then to Alex (in an Elliot Goblet voice... great work... nailed it):bored:

Back