Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

like 12-16 hours later i usually see it there[DOUBLEPOST=1416833983][/DOUBLEPOST]
what would have led her to that conclusion? she had the least bitchy 'secrets' of the lot by far.

Once again, its all in the editing. What DIDN'T they show us? LOTS.
I still couldnt care less who wins it as long as it ISN'T Teflon, Skye, Priya or Lina.
NONE of them deserve to win $200,000, donate it to the animal welfare, the dogs have been the subject of more highlights, than some of the housemates. Especially around self serve food. I think Kelly got the sympathy vote tonight/last night. Feckin' Qld times.

Skye knows Ryan is her biggest competition lol

The reason he's still there Skye is cause BB doesn't show anything he says.
And the reason BB doesn't show anything he says is because whenever Ryan says anything worthwhile, Skye gets naked, and BB can't show it. Clever girl, that Skye!

yes, everyone elses 'secrets'. what part of that confuses you? of all the videos skye was by far the one with the least backstabbing in it and left her in the unique position of not having to justify comments to other housemates. hers was based upon a crush revelation.

Skyes were based on biased editing, its obvious they want her in the last 3.

the best part about tonights show was that I taped it, so I could skip over the ads...

it was fairly lame I thought, its just too hard these days to follow.. The editing is just so pro or against different HM's... Miss the good ol days with streaming, updates etc -- I don't trust how they portray it in daily shows - there's just so much missing, its like playing join the dots without the dots...

The editing is heavily in favour of Skye.. showing her to just be a poor sooky la la who everyone picks on. It was also interesting to get some kind of confirmation that all she does is get naked when people are having conversations.

Priya is getting such bad editing I think she will be gone tomorrow. Final 3 will be Ryan, Travis and Skye. I don't know why Ryan and Travis are getting such good editing, or just nothing. Seriously Ryan is still such a nothing housemate even in the final week.

Skye's Marilyn impersonation reminded me of George Galloway's cat scene on CBB for some reason.

The editing is heavily in favour of Skye.. showing her to just be a poor sooky la la who everyone picks on. It was also interesting to get some kind of confirmation that all she does is get naked when people are having conversations.
Yep, I think it's hilarious that she does that!! I wish we could see an example !! :D

And the reason BB doesn't show anything he says is because whenever Ryan says anything worthwhile, Skye gets naked, and BB can't show it. Clever girl, that Skye!
You know if you were paying attention it might have occurred to you that Davids story about Skye and her nakedness came from Davids dinner with Penny and that Penny told him she did it with the girls. She was moisturising naked when the girls were getting into d and ms. Just seems their has been no other mentions of this. I realise this year is extremely heavily edited, we did see the others reaction to this and they did not appear to back it up as a general thing.
I do think she has played the game and pulled attention when she could (I actually applaud that as showing the intelligence she has been often denied) just sounds to me the kind of thing Dave would latch on to as a theory.

Not a fan of the exposure tonight... bitter end to a bad season....

It created a shit vibe in the house and lots of spew on the forums... Don't think any of it was worth it

Good one Alex ya twat!

Not a fan of the exposure tonight... bitter end to a bad season....

It created a shit vibe in the house and lots of spew on the forums... Don't think any of it was worth it

Good one Alex ya twat!
You're kidding , right ? It's the last night of real footage, tomorrow and Wednesday are eviction episodes so it hardly matters!!

It's our one opportunity to see the housemates exposed... I think that was an awesome move they get to see other players positions before BB is off the air...

I also liked that there was a bit of a game in this episode (the cricket), there haven't nearly been enough physical / endurance challenges in this season and Big Brother has been a pansy with the HM's.

Because they were biased..........
They show Ryan talking bad behind Skye's back and then when it's Skye turn they show her talking about how amazing Ryan is??? Pretty sure instead of putting that they could have shown the time when she was in the tree house talking to Travis and Lina about how Ryan expects everyone to bow down to him.
Possible they were seeking a melt down in Skye... fairly embarrassing to hear someone you have a little crush on badmouth you and then sit while your crush (real/imagined or showmance style) is exposed. Most egos will feel that blow.

I think my favourite moment of tonight's episode is the stunned silence everyone sat in while they had to witness Ryan's ENDLESS STREAM of VENOM and SPITE that he SPITS BEHIND THE HM'S BACKS.

No WONDER he was TIGHT with DAVID.
not watched it yet but that's what I didnt like about him right from the start his bitchy attitude with Sharon and co

Back