Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

I honestly do not understand the love for Ryan, he's flown under the radar, sat on the fence and had this air of superiority of himself the whole time, he has been careful about everything he's said, he just said he would use a girl in the house like Leo and then retracted it cause he slipped up. hes not a worthy winner.
When Leo (real name Ryan) appeared on stage, he said that when other HMs said bad things about Ryan, his first reaction was to wonder why they had said bad things about himself, Leo. So now we know that the HMs are saying bad things about Ryan, but we haven't seen them. It would appear that BB has been protecting Ryan.

I did not give a shit who left tonight.

What really pissed me OFF BIG time is the hypocrisy of what is seen a racism when it suits, and what is on or off the table as far as TV goes. BB overseas has got into deep shit for perceived racist remarks and interpretations over the years.

Yet here we have "Leo" sitting on the couch being evicted and he watches to the shows amusement as everyone is sending up his accent and we all have a giggle. So Canadians are ok, as long as it is not a Aborigine or Asian? fuck that...

Tell me this would be OK if it was Priya??? No friggin way...Oh mocking the Indians, racist Aussies blah blah. Or say if it was a lisp?

What do you think, did you take note when it happened?
FFS - now imitating an accent is racist? I give up.

I think priya was desperate tonight to bring up david and penny, knowing full well how people on the outside reacted to clawson

her strategy was to plant the seed not only on the inside but the outside, sorry priya you can only fool some of the people not all

I think priya was desperate tonight to bring up david and penny, knowing full well how people on the outside reacted to clawson

he strategy was to plant the seed not only on the inside but the outside, sorry priya you can only fool some of the people not all
priya a boss ass bitch plz

I did not give a shit who left tonight.

What really pissed me OFF BIG time is the hypocrisy of what is seen a racism when it suits, and what is on or off the table as far as TV goes. BB overseas has got into deep shit for perceived racist remarks and interpretations over the years.

Yet here we have "Leo" sitting on the couch being evicted and he watches to the shows amusement as everyone is sending up his accent and we all have a giggle. So Canadians are ok, as long as it is not a Aborigine or Asian? fuck that...

Tell me this would be OK if it was Priya??? No friggin way...Oh mocking the Indians, racist Aussies blah blah. Or say if it was a lisp?

What do you think, did you take note when it happened?

Canadians are not an ethnic group. That's just the way it is.

When Leo (real name Ryan) appeared on stage, he said that when other HMs said bad things about Ryan, his first reaction was to wonder why they had said bad things about himself, Leo. So now we know that the HMs are saying bad things about Ryan, but we haven't seen them. It would appear that BB has been protecting Ryan.
I missed that but isnt that telling of his personality that he is firstly worried about why they dont like him? like how could you not like me? Im Ryan, Im better than you.

Hmmm interesting

I missed that but isnt that telling of his personality that he is firstly worried about why they dont like him? like how could you not like me? Im Ryan, Im better than you.
No body ever intentionally hurts/ annoys / pisses off anybody intentionally .... It's not a matter of thinking you're better

I will give it to leo ( Ryan)

he never bad mouthed anyone on stage so kudos to him.

I thought it was weird of Sonia to bring up the skye and ryan thing.

having a dig of his accent was lame too, surely there was something else they could of shown

I am glad he got 5,000 voucher

Sorry. I was sticking up for you, by the way.

I don't think suggesting someone do go ahead and jump, or jump off the Golden Gate instead, is a very nice thing to say in this day and age, post Charlotte Dawson etc etc. You may think otherwise.

Perhaps you missed those responses to your earlier post. Enjoy.[/

Back