Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

I went away for a long weekend, just got back tonight and didn't miss a single episode :nailbiting: ;)

Well great outcome there, definitely a good time for Leo to go.. Thanks Leo, you gave it a good try but feckn hell, learn to be hungry if you wanna go with all that yoga stuff and expect to win BB.. lol

Quite pissed that the newbies aren't up for noms tomorrow,... You know ? We could do with a focus on the original housemates in this final week ?

Ok great that it's all out there and housemates don't have to use their normal tactics, they are now able to please us and making some interesting footage. Hm's where looking top form in this episode!!

Really hope Skye goes tomorrow!

Last edited:
Ryan has a superiority complex and wants to be loved but isnt a people pleaser. The fact we dont see anyone saying bad shit about him is BB's thing to answer for.
Ahhh my reply before to you was regarding Leo

I wonder how Skye will feel when told of Leo's real name. She's basically been sleeping in the same bed as the guy for a month, snuggling up to him, kissing him etc. & she doesn't even know his name. Way to stay classy BB. Could've/should've at the very least told the HMs his real name, it would've have effected the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1416228107][/DOUBLEPOST]
FFS - now imitating an accent is racist? I give up.
soooo do you think it'd be ok to do an Asian accent when Lina gets evicted? or speak bogan when Trav comes out?

I wonder how Skye will feel when told of Leo's real name. She's basically been sleeping in the same bed as the guy for a month, snuggling up to him, kissing him etc. & she doesn't even know his name. Way to stay classy BB. Could've/should've at the very least told the HMs his real name, it would've have effected the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1416228107][/DOUBLEPOST]
soooo do you think it'd be ok to do an Asian accent when Lina gets evicted? or speak bogan when Trav comes out?
The housemates new his real name. Just the voting public were told Leo to prevent confusion etc

Lina doesn't speak with what you call an "Asian" accent. Are you going to out yourself as a racist for lumping dozens of different accents into a generic Asian accent?
If someone wants to imitate Travis's speech do you think he will be offended?
There's a 'massive' difference between racist and tasteless.

Leo proudly sitting on circus stool and answering a volley of questions as though he was at press conference. Must have been practicing his tricks to prepare him for the media onslaught.

Back