Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Facebook promo:
TONIGHT, David and Penny go on a date to clear the air but is he the catch he seems?

Eviction:
David, Leo, Priya, Skye or TravisRyan - who will go?

Tonight on Big Brother, which Housemate will go – David, Priya, Ryan, Leo or Skye? Why is Leo so relieved? And is another love triangle brewing?

As Big Brother enters the final weeks the Housemates are over the moon they no longer have to upset their fellow competitors with nominations. Leo is particularly relieved, and has declared he can now totally be himself, much to the confusion of Skye and the rest of the House.

After the Housemates play a game of Hot Seat it emerges David and Penny are attracted to each other. Priya takes exception to the attraction, telling Penny she doesn’t think it’s appropriate since she has a boyfriend on the outside.

With the festive season approaching, Big Brother sets a charitable task for the Housemates this week. Each Housemate must put together presents in the Big Brother Christmas Factory for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. A special guest is going to hand-deliver their creations later in the week.

Last edited:
Vtgpa8j.gif

I'm actually nervous about tonight's eviction, and I blame all of YOU!
I never had this problem before joining, so it must be your fault. :sour:

But seriously - good luck to you and your fave/s tonight. Fingers crossed. x
I've always been nervous on finale day/night .

This one though is hugeeeeeeee!

Wonder if they 'finally' used the parrot.
Could someone please explain this 'parrot'?
I've watched every ep this season, but people keep talking about a parrot, which I don't recall seeing at any point.

I'm actually nervous about tonight's eviction, and I blame all of YOU!
I never had this problem before joining, so it must be your fault. :sour:

But seriously - good luck to you and your fave/s tonight. Fingers crossed. x

Nothing to be nervous about tonight, LEGO is G.O.N.E. Gone. Tomorrow could throw up a surprise.

Could someone please explain this 'parrot'?
I've watched every ep this season, but people keep talking about a parrot, which I don't recall seeing at any point.

There was a presumably STUFFED parrot sitting on a perch somewhere in the house, the lounge, I think. I say presumably STUFFED, because I've never seen it move.

Back