Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Vtgpa8j.gif

That's a great gif.

I wouldn't vote for Priya but still, well done :thumbsup:

Could someone please explain this 'parrot'?
I've watched every ep this season, but people keep talking about a parrot, which I don't recall seeing at any point.
There's a parrot in the house that we've seen a couple of times. It's fully mic'd up and we had thought it'd be this year's Surly. That's what is probably going to instruct David tonight.

Won't be watching and chatting with you guys live tonight... I have tutoring :-(

We will be thinking about you and you will only have about 120 pages to catch up on, when you get home, since we havent seen anything since last Thursday.

Heellloooo, anyone there? Where are the spoilers marquisite and more importantly, wheres Tim and his purple pen? I bet he has got some piss weak excuse for not being here, because he is working :).

With so many housemates the highlighter has run out of juice :(

TRAVIS?? wha happened to Ryan?

Dang it! I blame official BB. They got it wrong as well.

EDIT: Or maybe they didn't. It looked like Travis before, I swear! ;) :facepalm:

Yay so for the first time in weeks, I'm early! Not hours late and 6000 pages behind!!! I'm so bummed it's finishing next week, even though we haven't had many shows. I guess it's more that I'll miss BBB, even though I know it will still be here but not everyone will be here debating crap.

I'm a Pristian but I just have a gut feeling she'll go today or tomorrow or wednesday if it's a triple :(

I thought the evictions were Tuesday and Wednesday. Why would they be having it tonight?

I thought the evictions were Tuesday and Wednesday. Why would they be having it tonight?

Evictions have been all over the place Mon/Tue some weeks and Tue/Wed other weeks all series. If there's one thing for sure, the scheduling this year has been consistent......ly inconsistent.

But in this instance, the reason is due to a scheduling clash with the cricket. Imagine if there was another cricket clash next week, Finale pushed to GO! :eek:

Last edited:
... and now we know why David's odds tanked over the weekend.
sorry, not lookin good for David fans...

The producers pulled this same stunt with Jade and Ed last year when Ed was in danger, and it got him over the line. The same will happen with David tonight. Do they really think we want to see this shit when there is 4 days' worth of REAL footage that we're missing out on? :punch::rage:

Back