Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

I missed that but isnt that telling of his personality that he is firstly worried about why they dont like him? like how could you not like me? Im Ryan, Im better than you.
I don't understand your post. Are you talking about Ryan or Leo? And if someone said something bad about you, wouldn't you worry?

I think the main thing here is someone will jump off a bridge if their favourite HM doesnt win, that someone needs help not crticism of how many times they have voted.
well then you go and help her and hold her hand. If need be hold it when she jumps too....

When Leo (real name Ryan) appeared on stage, he said that when other HMs said bad things about Ryan, his first reaction was to wonder why they had said bad things about himself, Leo. So now we know that the HMs are saying bad things about Ryan, but we haven't seen them. It would appear that BB has been protecting Ryan.
What show are you watching ???? I've seen episodes where Ryan is the topic of conversation where they say what a manipulating douche he is...

I did not give a shit who left tonight.

What really pissed me OFF BIG time is the hypocrisy of what is seen a racism when it suits, and what is on or off the table as far as TV goes. BB overseas has got into deep shit for perceived racist remarks and interpretations over the years.

Yet here we have "Leo" sitting on the couch being evicted and he watches to the shows amusement as everyone is sending up his accent and we all have a giggle. So Canadians are ok, as long as it is not a Aborigine or Asian? fuck that...

Tell me this would be OK if it was Priya??? No friggin way...Oh mocking the Indians, racist Aussies blah blah. Or say if it was a lisp?

What do you think, did you take note when it happened?

I agree that it was unnecessary. He seemed to take it well but it went on way too long. I really felt awful for him.

Back