Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Did David have British music playing? Or Leo Canadian (justin beiber? lol) they all had the same music except her, and by watching the show you can see she does not wear things like saris around the house. It's racist to separate her from the other hms by making her the token ethnic. I don't think they have done anything since then that I would personally consider racist, but her whole introductory package annoyed the hell out of me.
Yes of course. I'm sure Priya was highly offended to be wearing a sari and having the beautifully complex Indian music playing. Disgraceful behaviour. Might as well have been chanting "You're a useless curry-muncher, go home" hey? No idea.

I am! I have 13 weeks of completely nothing to do over the summer, besides the kiddies, but no work commitments, no uni, nothing! so I am going on a bb marathon in that time. So thanks!
Good girl!

I do a stint of full season BB marathons twice a year. :cry:

So I take it you didn't listen to our voices in the Voice Thread?

Mother Fucker.

That accent ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200.gif

Even if that were the case, which I very much doubt - a slightly less heinous act than encouraging her to jump off a higher bridge as another member felt was an amusing thing to say.
I think the main thing here is someone will jump off a bridge if their favourite HM doesnt win, that someone needs help not crticism of how many times they have voted.

''her'' is actually him. LOL scum bag

Sorry. I was sticking up for you, by the way.

I don't think suggesting someone do go ahead and jump, or jump off the Golden Gate instead, is a very nice thing to say in this day and age, post Charlotte Dawson etc etc. You may think otherwise.

Perhaps you missed those responses to your earlier post. Enjoy.

I did not give a shit who left tonight.

What really pissed me OFF BIG time is the hypocrisy of what is seen a racism when it suits, and what is on or off the table as far as TV goes. BB overseas has got into deep shit for perceived racist remarks and interpretations over the years.

Yet here we have "Leo" sitting on the couch being evicted and he watches to the shows amusement as everyone is sending up his accent and we all have a giggle. So Canadians are ok, as long as it is not a Aborigine or Asian? fuck that...

Tell me this would be OK if it was Priya??? No friggin way...Oh mocking the Indians, racist Aussies blah blah. Or say if it was a lisp?

What do you think, did you take note when it happened?

Sorry. I was sticking up for you, by the way.

I don't think suggesting someone do ahead and jump, or jump off the Golden Gate instead, is a very nice thing to say in this day and age, post Charlotte Dawson etc etc. You may think otherwise.
yeah it isn't, like ben today, it isn't very nice to encourage it at all.

I did not give a shit who left tonight.

What really pissed me OFF BIG time is the hypocrisy of what is seen a racism when it suits, and what is on or off the table as far as TV goes. BB overseas has got into deep shit for perceived racist remarks and interpretations over the years.

Yet here we have "Leo" sitting on the couch being evicted and he watches to the shows amusement as everyone is sending up his accent and we all have a giggle. So Canadians are ok, as long as it is not a Aborigine or Asian? fuck that...

Tell me this would be OK if it was Priya??? No friggin way...Oh mocking the Indians, racist Aussies blah blah. Or say if it was a lisp?

What do you think, did you take note when it happened?
maybe write an outraged blog about it? or send to Mamamia? they love shit like that

[QUOTE="Mr Stickyfingers, post: 2097754, member: 30464
...just a thought... why doesn't Endemol open up their own TV Channel?... when ours finishes just put up one from another country.... just keep putting them up continuously show after show?... 24 hour coverage... a worldwide Big Brother Channel!... I wouldn't even mind reading subtitles all the way through either!... **stop dreaming Sticky**... anyhow... my system is now purged!... lol!... cheers.[/QUOTE]

that would be awesome!

Back