Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

OMG! Do you not know me at all?!

Vesna is my FAVOURITE BBAU HM OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Also fyi she was not an Intruder, she was a Replacement HM. So, technicality. ;) ;) haha

Only because of that slight technicality, I'll forgive your misuse of words.

And I'm sincerely relieved to here that! I really am!

Only because of that slight technicality, I'll forgive your misuse of words.

And I'm sincerely relieved to here that! I really am!
Also, add BB01's "Evicted: Life In The Real World" special to that list of documentary episodes I mentioned earlier in the thread. All of them are worth watching if you're interested.

Her & David are getting less screams than those other 2 fucking ken and barbie dolls
That's ok. Just remember that the people (many of them children) sitting in the BB audience on the GC isn't representative of how passionate either her or David's fans are who either can't or choose not to go sit through that horseshit live. Like I said, I don't mind if Skye wins. This is the time of year when it whittles down to so few (minus the intruders) that I become fond of them all and am content with who wins. But I'm also pretty confident that myself and quite a few others would have out voted those screaming tonight all combined. And we'll continue to until voting closes and *hopefully* have to do it again next week. :)

Also, add BB01's "Evicted: Life In The Real World" special to that list of documentary episodes I mentioned earlier in the thread. All of them are worth watching if you're interested.
I am! I have 13 weeks of completely nothing to do over the summer, besides the kiddies, but no work commitments, no uni, nothing! so I am going on a bb marathon in that time. So thanks!

Back