Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Someone wearing the clothes of their country and playing the music of that country is now racist is it? I'm so sick of people crying "racist" at the mere mention of anything culturally associated with a person. It's an insult to those who have suffered from genuinely racist comments and attitudes.

Did David have British music playing? Or Leo Canadian (justin beiber? lol) they all had the same music except her, and by watching the show you can see she does not wear things like saris around the house. It's racist to separate her from the other hms by making her the token ethnic. I don't think they have done anything since then that I would personally consider racist, but her whole introductory package annoyed the hell out of me.

id rather see priya saved and david go, but dave got a good edit and priyas was pretty dirty. its not looking good for priya imo

Dave got a dirty edit over at my house... Hitting on a woman in a relationship. Being a condescending little turd to Skye. Proving Lina's point that he doesn't show any interest in her or ask her questions. Being a cocky little bantam, as per usual. His one good moment, was 'I have a belly button'.

Did David have British music playing? Or Leo Canadian (justin beiber? lol) they all had the same music except her, and by watching the show you can see she does not wear things like saris around the house. It's racist to separate her from the other hms by making her the token ethnic. I don't think they have done anything since then that I would personally consider racist, but her whole introductory package annoyed the hell out of me.
maybe priya is proud of her ethnicity.

hahaha imagine them paying out on Lina for talking Chinese at that Fri night Asian theme dinner party. OMG that would be hilarious! Me love you long time. You want yum-yum sucky sucky?
Need to get that University of Sydney Proff on there who got busted for his email containing "chinky-poo"

Mr Sticky!! I fucking love when you are fucking angry!!

seriously!!!

I love this rant on so many levels! I needed this more than I could possibly tell you... It's like a holy light went off, and deep within my soul, you spoke to it!

...lol!... boy that felt good to get it out of my system!... but really... we've had no Big brother for 3 days and they show that... talk about treating us with contempt... 3 days of nothing whatsoever happened?... why do they even bother to have Big Brother anymore?... I so hope that Channel 9 hand it over to another network after this ends this year... I'm praying to Prisus that Nine don't have it anymore... I really am!...

...just a thought... why doesn't Endemol open up their own TV Channel?... when ours finishes just put up one from another country.... just keep putting them up continuously show after show?... 24 hour coverage... a worldwide Big Brother Channel!... I wouldn't even mind reading subtitles all the way through either!... **stop dreaming Sticky**... anyhow... my system is now purged!... lol!... cheers.

Dave got a dirty edit over at my house... Hitting on a woman in a relationship. Being a condescending little turd to Skye. Proving Lina's point that he doesn't show any interest in her or ask her questions. Being a cocky little bantam, as per usual. His one good moment, was 'I have a belly button'.
imo dave had the bad edit the first half of the show, and priya the second, with leo having a bad edit overall.

Yesssss!!! Vesna is undoubtedly the best Intruder we've had on Big Brother, and even one of the best housemates we've had also.
YES! She is so much more than an intruder, honest to 'big brother', just when I thought bb would never be as good as it was the first time, she gave bb life again for me.

It was an odd show.
I think they are all going crazy

Back