Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Im a nurse and not a sweetheart
Oh you know you are a cuddly puffball, Muts!!
Cuddly%20cat%20likes%20to%20cuddle1.gif

id rather see priya saved and david go, but dave got a good edit and priyas was pretty dirty. its not looking good for priya imo
Sis you know how it goes. One bad edit doesn't shake her fans. The amount that's been spent up until tonight and will continue to be spent tomorrow from loyal Pristians isn't dependent on what they decide to show. Same as with Skye fans. We're smarter than that and fortunately have the funds to back it up. :)

Sis you know how it goes. One bad edit doesn't shake her fans. The amount that's been spent up until tonight and will continue to be spent tomorrow from loyal Pristians isn't dependent on what they decide to show. Same as with Skye fans. We're smarter than that and fortunately have the funds to back it up. :)
oh, i agree in regards to the real fans.
the casuals though...

And the worst thing is, I doubt they would do it to Priya's accent? Because that would be to blatantly racist (not that dressing her up in a sari and playing that music on her opening wasnt) but they seem to think its ok for other cultures...
Someone wearing the clothes of their country and playing the music of that country is now racist is it? I'm so sick of people crying "racist" at the mere mention of anything culturally associated with a person. It's an insult to those who have suffered from genuinely racist comments and attitudes.

Her & David are getting less screams than those other 2 fucking ken and barbie dolls

And the worst thing is, I doubt they would do it to Priya's accent? Because that would be to blatantly racist (not that dressing her up in a sari and playing that music on her opening wasnt) but they seem to think its ok for other cultures...[/QUOT

Would Priya react well to it if they did it to her?

I thought ryan aka leo's interview was good

sad to see him go, when there were clearly others there that should of went before him

Back