Skip to main content

Day 7 (14/09/14) Premature Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!
40 minutes?! That poor live audience that will be forced to spend more time with Mike Goldman... :(

Well i hope you use this one, its already got a headstart on # of replies and views. Its like when a record label removes a music video to put up a new one just because its not theirs. It affects the statistics adversely.

Oh how I wish there was a cactus underneath you in that profile pic...

And oh how I wish it was a GIF of you falling onto it >_<[DOUBLEPOST=1410677376][/DOUBLEPOST]
40 minutes?! That poor live audience that will be forced to spend more time with Mike Goldman... :(

I've been in the audience of Friday Night Live, Mike Goldman is GREAT with the audience :D

It's kind of like climbing the career ladder..... Or something -_-

I've put him on ignore now, unfortunately i still see his posts when people quote him.

It's pathetic that he thinks i'm posting for likes. Yes because i really toe the line here! I never say what i really think! Pft!

Aren't Sunday's Live shows or something?

I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise - no audience tickets. Monday (Night Live) and Tuesday's shows will be live in a eviction normal week. This week, I'm not sure what is the go with Tuesday - no evictions yet and no sign of tickets.

And on the matter of tonight's show (that's the topic isn't it? ;) ) don't forget the start time is now 9:17 pm not 9 pm, and the run time is 80 minutes not 60. The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!

Thanks for that @marquisite. Ooooh!! 80 minutes. I'm guessing it will be a movie length daily show though.

@Rison Yep Sonia is hosting it but that doesn't mean there's an audience etc. There might be a studio audience, there might not. I really haven't a clue :watching:

Hey Consuela, I found a picture of you as a child :D

Dora_A.jpg

Aww memories. Not all of them good though.

If Swiper hadn't been such a klepto I would've spent more time in school and less time chasing him 'round the world. Thanks to that fucker I never finished high school and had to become a maid.

Last edited:
@Rison But you could be right, despite Channel 9 giving no indication of a live show it looks like something is going on at DW Studios today based on the public viewing times:

Check out the Big Brother Studios where Live Shows are broadcasted (included in admission)

Studio tour open times*:
  • 12pm – 2pm (Mon - Tues)
  • 12pm – 4pm (Wed - Fri)
  • 10am – 4pm (Sat – Sun) (excluding Sunday 14/09 which will be 10:00am – 1:00pm)

I guess we'll find out in a few hours!

Last edited:
Aww memories. Not all of them good though.

If Swiper hadn't been such klepto I would've spent more time in school and less time chasing him 'round the world. Thanks to that fucker I never finished high school and had to become a maid.

Whatever happened to your Muslim friend, Doda the Exploder? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back