Skip to main content

Day 7 (14/09/14) Premature Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mods decide to make a rule that the threads aren't allowed to be opened till say 5 or 6pm then i will follow such rules and make the thread at the designated time. As of right now, there is no rule.

I really don't see the problem. I actually made the thread earlier than usual today because i was genuinely intrigued about what the contents of tonights show would be (daily, live, eviction, etc).

And yes, i like making the thread. I don't know why. But it's nice seeing my username on the title of a lengthy thread. If that's a problem for anyone then i suggest YOU get a life because you're the ones making an issue out of it.

And yes, i like making the thread. I don't know why. But it's nice seeing my username on the title of a lengthy thread. If that's a problem for anyone then i suggest YOU get a life because you're the ones making an issue out of it.

It's a desperate attempt for attention and acceptance. You are trying far too hard and rubbing the vast majority of people on the board the wrong way.[DOUBLEPOST=1410676691][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw I love the title of this thread :D

I thought the title was which housemate was premature. I immediately thought Travis ejected prematurely over Aishia (and as their might be kids here I will leave it there)

And on the matter of tonight's show (that's the topic isn't it? ;) ) don't forget the start time is now 9:17 pm not 9 pm, and the run time is 80 minutes not 60. The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!

I thought the title was which housemate was premature. I immediately thought Travis ejected prematurely over Aishia (and as their might be kids here I will leave it there)

It is an ambiguous title. But is it deliberately ambiguous? Much like the latest BB promo (2 new housemates entering the eye of the storm) - who knows!

It's a desperate attempt for attention and acceptance. You are trying far too hard and rubbing the vast majority of people on the board the wrong way.[DOUBLEPOST=1410676691][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw I love the title of this thread :D

It's kind of like climbing the career ladder..... Or something -_-

He doesn't do it for the likes.

Hey Consuela, I found a picture of you as a child :D

Dora_A.jpg

Rather than lock several threads all day, I've decided to merge them here and this can be the 'Premature' Discussion thread for the Sunday episode :p.

Closer to the time I'll fork this one or make an entirely new topic.

Well i hope you use this one, its already got a headstart on # of replies and views. Its like when a record label removes a music video to put up a new one just because its not theirs. It affects the statistics adversely.

And on the matter of tonight's show (that's the topic isn't it? ;) don't forget the start time is now 9:17 pm not 9 pm, and the run time is 80 minutes not 60. The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!
This sounds a bit excoiiiiiting

And on the matter of tonight's show (that's the topic isn't it? ;) don't forget the start time is now 9:17 pm not 9 pm, and the run time is 80 minutes not 60. The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!

Fuck it's like world cup all over again. Better get a nap in before it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back