Skip to main content

Day 7 (14/09/14) Premature Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on the matter of tonight's show (that's the topic isn't it? ;) ) don't forget the start time is now 9:17 pm not 9 pm, and the run time is 80 minutes not 60. The result is it'll finish up 40 minutes later than originally planned. SO if you're recording it to watch later keep this in mind!
It is an ambiguous title. But is it deliberately ambiguous? Much like the latest BB promo (2 new housemates entering the eye of the storm) - who knows!

You beauty - now I can watch the Doctor Who special in peace and not have to do catch up BB.
TV schedule tonight is working out perfectly, bit of Block reveals, onto Doctor, followed by more Doctor - then off to bedtime BB viewing and pretending it's like Uplate ...

Why is the time changed and thanks a million @marquisite?

80 minutes! I hope that is 80 minutes like Thursday night and not 80 minutes of Wednesday's drivel.

@kxk Looks like a combination of Nine News and The Block running a bit longer.

I'll be checking at 9 pm just in case Nine reverse their unannounced unscripted time changes ;)

I'd expect to see a heap of footage from the weekend tonightt. If the super powers are being swapped over tonight, that's probably why Sonya is there

This is probably already been discussed but wtf? just saw in the guide it on after 60 mins! watch the ratings drop dramatically tonight. Is this the adult show?

ok so in the preview clip for tonight's show

they show silhouettes when referring to the new power couple and its obviously Gemma and Lawson who are silhouetted ...
and they say 2 more housemates and swapped pairs
and another $30000 of the prizemoney up for grabs

also saw this:
The First Live Eviction for this season takes place on Tuesday September 23rd 8:40pm on Nine #bbau

so predictions on how they decide the swaps?

and how predictable is it to see Katie doing the whinging about wanting another partner???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back