Skip to main content

Day 7 (14/09/14) Premature Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TALENTstanner

The twerker
So i wasnt sure on whether or not to include daily or live show tonight but im pretty sure it'll be mainly a daily show since there is no eviction that we know of. But maybe there will be some live elements?

Why do you make the threads so early? The show isn't on for another 12 hours?

Why do you make the threads so early? The show isn't on for another 12 hours?

Because i want to build some hype for the show before it screens on TV and its also a place where we can discuss what we think will happen on the show.

I'm not aware its a rule that i cant make it this early, i think just as long as its on the day of the show then its fine. I don't know why this is an issue anyway.

12 fucking hours prior?

Mods need to put a stop to this mess.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23560-1387399788-19.gif

For a second I thought I missed a bb episode last night lol
haha me too! According to the article on the BBB news page Sonia is hosting this show so maybe it's where they bring in the family and friends which is supposed to be a regular part of this season?

haha me too! According to the article on the BBB news page Sonia is hosting this show so maybe it's where they bring in the family and friends which is supposed to be a regular part of this season?
I actually would like to see that. Meeting family and friends kind of humanises the bb concept a bit more for me and it personalises me with the hms in a weird way. So I guess no adult bb tonight

Unbelievable

With no live feeds, No bb uplate, 9pm starts, Kruger pregnant (she needs her sleep too)... youd think they are trying hard to turnoff viewers so it becomes the last ever BB. Its an Outrage.
I'm not one to whinge about the show because I love it regardless but it's seriously been poor this year.

I actually would like to see that. Meeting family and friends kind of humanises the bb concept a bit more for me and it personalises me with the hms in a weird way. So I guess no adult bb tonight
I'd like to see it too. Hopefully it'd help fill in some of the gaps about certain HMs characters and personalities that we're missing without the LFs. Most of these HMs are merely just there for me right now... I probably know more about my baker I see once a week than I do about people who are supposed to be on a 24/7 reality show.

I'd like to see it too. Hopefully it'd help fill in some of the gaps about certain HMs characters and personalities that we're missing without the LFs. Most of these HMs are merely just there for me right now... I probably know more about my baker I see once a week than I do about people who are supposed to be on a 24/7 reality show.
Bingo! It's sad that we have to waste a perfectly good time to converse with family and sacrifice hm viewing in order to get to know the hms because it is all being crunched into daily shows. But at this moment I'll take it. Wonder if Jason's family will be spoken to it ignored :whistling:

Does anyone actually know what tonights show entails? Will we be getting footage from Friday and Saturday? Or is it just a live show hosted by Sonia interviewing psychologists and housemate family members.

This thread is so damn early. We are going to get to page 10 before the show starts....

This thread is so damn early. We are going to get to page 10 before the show starts....
I know that's so annoying when I read the thread back at the end of the show I have to go through pages and pages of post made before the show even starts..... and yes I know I'm contributing to it right now.

Mods @Tim @marquisite could we please lock this thread till it's at least dark outside?

Unbelievable

With no live feeds, No bb uplate, 9pm starts, Kruger pregnant (she needs her sleep too)... youd think they are trying hard to turnoff viewers so it becomes the last ever BB. Its an Outrage.

Well, Nine didn't make Sonia pregnant.

If it doesn't make it another season, do you suppose Seven could pick it up? I mean, which network is really suited for this kind of show?

I am hoping we get a decent amount of footage from the weekend considering it's an 80 min show and not just the family dinner and the change of HOH's. Not holding my breath though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back