Skip to main content

Day 7 (14/09/14) Premature Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put him on ignore now, unfortunately i still see his posts when people quote him.

It's pathetic that he thinks i'm posting for likes. Yes because i really toe the line here! I never say what i really think! Pft!
I think the issue people have is the constant validation you crave from starting the thread each day, and instead of adding anything of value about the topic at hand, all you seem to post in them is comments on how "well" your thread is doing. THAT'S the issue. It's a discussion topic on a show people are watching, of course there is going to be a lot of posts in it.

@buck07 Sigh... yep.. :(

And as someone else mentioned somewhere on the forums, it hasn't been a week since the housemates were put on meal replacement shakes yet.

9:17pm start time now? and then 80 minutes worth of show? Jesus Christ, I am going to be tired in the morning!

No not a grandparent yet... still in my 20s and childless so I hope I'm not a grandparent.
I just get up at 5am for work each weekday and BB is killing my sleeping time this year with it's airtimes.
Well that's fair enough then ;)

My EPG says that tonight's episode starts at 9:18pm and not the advertised 9 o'clock. I'd be okay with it (sort of) if it included more adult content instead of this PG-rated crap.

I reckon, closer to the program's start time, someone should start another discussion thread for this episode. Just so those looking back on these in a few years time don't have to sift through the pre-show stuff.

Also, Talent Spanner (or whatever your name is) - don't be the one to start it. Cause your attention-seeking is not lost on me. Also some people will get confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1410684895][/DOUBLEPOST]why does my post have a huge gap in it? O_O

so what story on Sixty Minutes is running them overtime? or can we blame this on the Blerk?

I reckon, closer to the program's start time, someone should start another discussion thread for this episode. Just so those looking back on these in a few years time don't have to sift through the pre-show stuff.

Also, Talent Spanner (or whatever your name is) - don't be the one to start it. Cause your attention-seeking is not lost on me. Also some people will get confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1410684895][/DOUBLEPOST]why does my post have a huge gap in it? O_O
good luck with that, he lives for starting these threads!

This is what I see at the moment:
bbau9-2014-sundaywk1.jpg

so what story on Sixty Minutes is running them overtime? or can we blame this on the Blerk?

I think they held a story over from last week, maybe that's got something to do with it?

a_560x0.jpg.gif

Ads, but you're running ad block so it looks like a gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back