Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

they spend so much $$$$ on stunts that last a few mins on screen... Flying in 'Chloe', put her in a hotel, food etc for a few days then fly back.. Same with Bushy -
As of 3:30 today the promo on FB of Bhushy and Priya already had over 350k views. I think they got a pretty great rate of return for what only cost them a plane ticket since he was there and back home on the same day! :)

I actually did an essay at uni on Big Brother many years ago. In one of the textbooks I read about the original concept of Big Brother was that they brought in family members/people towards the end to slowly re-adjust housemates to the outside world. There's definitely psychology behind some of these tasks, especially towards the end.

I still don't agree with Tim and Ben going in this year though.
Wow, that's really interesting! And something that I would never have considered before. I love this task anyway but damn does that make sense! Thanks for that... I love when things blow my mind (in a good way haha). :)

I just hope it's not shit. I'm actually kinda looking forward to tonight's episode.

Knowing our luck, they'll give us a bad episode tonight after having one of the best of the season last night. One extreme to the next. :cyclops:
I think you may have been in a VERY good mood last night, as the first half was a laugh and the second half was worse than most episodes seen so far, which made it a fair episode in the end. Don't you think it's a bit extreme to call Tom's eviction episode one of the best ep of the season ? lol

Disclaimer: I haven't watched Big Brother in almost 2 weeks now :meh:

Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother one more Housemate will be evicted, Skye’s mum and sister visit the House. Plus David receives a visit from his biggest fan, “Chloe”.

Five Housemates are at the mercy of the Australian public and will tonight learn their fate, with another eviction on the cards.

Unfortunately for Skye she has a bit of a rough trot. In her best shoes, she steps in a present left behind by furry Housemates Ned and Kelly. She decides to clean her soiled shoes with the kitchen dishcloth, much to the dismay of David. Then she gets a visit from her mum and sister, and she has to painfully make her way towards them in slow motion.

While the Housemates are on pause, “strategy” David receives a visit from his fictional fan “Chloe”. How does he react and what does he promise when he’s out of the Big Brother House?

Coffee addict Penny receives a treat, a freshly brewed barista coffee. Just as she is about to take her first sip, Big Brother hits pause and Travis swoops in and drinks it.

The House divide between males and females is a topic of discussion after Tom mentions it in his eviction video. What do the Housemates really think?
I am embarrassed to say that I have. You should feel proud. The addiction period is over for you!

I'm all set for tonight.
View attachment 45637

Samezzz.

Rekimage2blog_zps20e39962.jpg

Same

image.jpg

Cheers to that!

Bottoms up bitchesssss!

I refuse to use spoiler tags, anyone who comes in this thread knows they're going to be spoiled anyway...

I honestly can't believe that Big Brother would organise to have Aisha waiting for him when he goes in the Sanctuary... I feel so sorry for Prisus (whom he takes with him) having to listen to those disgusting sex sounds all night >_<

I must have missed something but didn't Travis already take David into the HOH?
I dont think Ryan or David got to take anyone into the Sanctuary when they were HOH?

I think you may have been in a VERY good mood last night, as the first half was a laugh and the second half was worse than most episodes seen so far, which made it a fair episode in the end. Don't you think it's a bit extreme to call Tom's eviction episode one of the best ep of the season ? lol
:sorry:

Well, I did notice that the production side of things was better than usual...:unsure:

I must have missed something but didn't Travis already take David into the HOH?
I dont think Ryan or David got to take anyone into the Sanctuary when they were HOH?

One of them wouldn't have because it was already occupied by the 4 next door.

I have a feeling Ryan is going tonight

There has been an ad today & it's been on several times.

And it says who is going tonight (or words similar) & it shows Ryan walking forward.

Could that be a hint on who is going. Or it probably means nothing.

I have my fingers crossed that Skye is going.

@Mrs Butterface If Ryan or Skye get evicted, my gut feeling was right.

Last edited:
What's everyone having for dinner? Haha

We are having tacos . Miss 5 calls them catos O_O
Cute. My almost 9 year old niece calls Kmart, Kmark. It's kind of stuck now. Found in the deli section of Coles some chicken and sweetcorn risotto cakes. A couple of them for dinner with fried mushrooms and onions. I have a new passion in the beverage department. Santa Vittoria mineral water. Extremely lightly sparkling which suits me. Makes a change from tap water.

Last edited:
Back