Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

I will say it first, it's bullying.

Maybe viewers will feel sorry for David he gains some fans.
I don't think it's bullying. I don't find this humorous after the first time but if anything I think this is a walk in the park - that he's been enjoying - compared to what they did with Ed, Jade and Surly last year. I wasn't even a fan of hers at that point and I still found that difficult to watch. She was humiliated and I suspect David will have a very different reaction when he eventually finds out that it was all a joke. It's Australian culture, right? :)

Others gets family members and David gets "Chloe"? That's ridiculous. I'm not saying this just because it's David, I'd be saying this of any HM.

I agree. It makes him seem less important, it would make any hm seem like they are not enough of big deal compared to the rest to at least have someone you know enter the house. will need to talk to the sisters and see what is going on I think. I hope they know more than we do

good point lol

but still that's who he gets... kind of sucks
Yeah but look how many didn't get family members last year. In fact I think only Tahan and Ed did, no? This year so far that we know of it's only Priya and Skye. It's not fair but I can also see why the producers don't bring in every person's family just to do the same thing over and over. There's only so many ways you can do it to keep it somewhat interesting.

I don't think it's bullying. I don't find this humorous after the first time but if anything I think this is a walk in the park - that he's been enjoying - compared to what they did with Ed, Jade and Surly last year. I wasn't even a fan of hers at that point and I still found that difficult to watch. She was humiliated and I suspect David will have a very different reaction when he eventually finds out that it was all a joke. It's Australian culture, right? :)

shhh, I am on a rant.

I am starting a protest at Dreamworld.

We can storm the place, we won't be arrested as the cops are too busy with the G20 crap.

Yeah but look how many didn't get family members last year. In fact I think only Tahan and Ed did, no? This year so far that we know of it's only Priya and Skye. It's not fair but I can also see why the producers don't bring in every person's family just to do the same thing over and over. There's only so many ways you can do it to keep it somewhat interesting.
I don't disagree with you, but it just makes it pointless to do the chloe thing then, don't waste time on that imo. I also want to repeat I don't disagree with you, but I still think it does suck too lol. I was a tahan stan as you know lol, so I loved seeing that moment last year with her mum and sister. I guess unless you are a fan of a hm, it would suck I guess.

I refuse to use spoiler tags, anyone who comes in this thread knows they're going to be spoiled anyway...

I honestly can't believe that Big Brother would organise to have Aisha waiting for him when he goes in the Sanctuary... I feel so sorry for Prisus (whom he takes with him) having to listen to those disgusting sex sounds all night >_<

haha @Kaz you bloody nutter! (But I'll join you... give me a few to book my flight)

I don't disagree with you, but it just makes it pointless to do the chloe thing then, don't waste time on that imo. I also want to repeat I don't disagree with you, but I still think it does suck too lol. I was a tahan stan as you know lol, so I loved seeing that moment last year with her mum and sister. I guess unless you are a fan of a hm, it would suck I guess.
I'd love it if they did it with every HM because I love seeing the family and friends regardless if I'm a fan or not but I can understand why they don't so I just take what I can get. As a David fan, think of it this way: At least he's getting a freeze that solely has to do with him and isn't lumped in with tourists or other nonsense like holding a cake or whatever that some of the other HMs are getting. They brought someone in just for David and even ran a competition which is more than say Ryan or Travis will get. :)

haha @Kaz you bloody nutter! (But I'll join you... give me a few to book my flight)

I'd love it if they did it with every HM because I love seeing the family and friends regardless if I'm a fan or not but I can understand why they don't so I just take what I can get. As a David fan, think of it this way: At least he's getting a freeze that solely has to do with him and isn't lumped in with tourists or other nonsense like holding a cake or whatever that some of the other HMs are getting. They brought someone in just for David and even ran a competition which is more than say Ryan or Travis will get. :)
that's true. sounds like you are taking a leaf out of priya and bhushan's book on being grateful ;)

edit: @Mrs Butterface, oh gosh! that sounded like there was a hidden attack on you. I meant that Priya could have ben upset about lastnight not seeing her husband and holding him the way she wants, but looked at it like it was a nice surprise.

So who's getting booted tonight? I think Richard, or possibly Leo...

Also who do you think all the housemates' friends/family are going to nominate?

It does seem to be ridiculing him. But if it gains him fans... I still don't like it. it gives reason for the boys to pay him out
Yeah and he's the only one (well Skye as well) who are being played like a fool like that with that particular game. If there where other housemates then this prank would at least have some fairness to it.

I hope it's revealed to David in tonights show but I doubt it. It'll be on pause and she'll walk around him and say stuff about growing a goatee and what not.

What happend with Ed, Jade & Surly ? (didn't watch last years really)

Skye & Priya's family will nominate David.

OK I think most will nominate David.

As they bloody well should :D

I have a feeling that the cannon fodder housemates (whoever's left out of Penny, Richard, Lina and Leo) will all have their families nominating each other for survival. It will be the families of the originals which will be interesting...

Hoping @MrPRiSuS is as entertaining as Tim's dad was last year :D

Skye & Priya's family will nominate David.

OK I think most will nominate David.
I think that'd be a stupid vote. I think we've seen before in voting results that David doesn't stand a chance against these :
  • * Priya (close)
  • * Skye
  • * Ryan
  • * Travis (close)

So even if David is in the finals, he'll be easy to beat. As for the others, a good tactic would be to make sure one of the top players is evicted early.

Back