Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

It does seem to be ridiculing him. But if it gains him fans... I still don't like it. it gives reason for the boys to pay him out
I will say it first, it's bullying.

Maybe viewers will feel sorry for David he gains some fans.

I wouldn't say it's bullying but it is an obvious ploy to set him up for public ridicule. Sure he seems tough and will laugh about it when he finds out but it's encouraging the audience to laugh at him not with him and I really dislike those kind of stunts on BB. Like Mrs B I think it was pointed out, they did a similar thing last year with Ed and Jade with Surly. The only point of the whole thing was ridicule and make Jade look stupid and it seems this stunt has been set up with a similar intention. I guess another thing I'm not a huge fan of is them constantly using obvious favouritism this close to the end. While two HMs get a nice moment with their family members to drum up some sympathy votes before the final, another HM gets one to publicly ridicule them, and the rest get nothing at all (same thing happened last year). I could probably look past it and get on board if this task was entertaining but this year it's been a total dud.

Too much outside interaction with this task. Big Brother is breaking his own rules.

Interaction with the outside is a good thing, I love it. An old rule, doesn't need to be there anymore. Big Brother is nothing as it used to be, it's on C9 now, even though it is worse, that's reality. The rules from C10 don't apply on C9

TOO MANY personal intrusions into the house this year. With only 2 weeks to go, I would say stuff the task and greet my family member or friends the way I normally would. As for having a competition winner coming in to probably assault another one of the housemates under Big Brothers care. I would think that could be covered under Health & Safety or the Common Law Assault Laws. I'm SURE that there are some budding lawyers here :).

As I never fail to point out, I dislike Teflon with a passion, but he was assaulted the other day, it wouldn't have happened that they sent an old bloke in, to kiss one of the young women, more double standards. And NO, I'm not the no-fun police, I'm the no-stupid-stuff police. Its all been done before anyway. No new ideas, no originality, no hope, so what would they possibly have in store for next year, even if they bothered bidding for it?

Interaction with the outside is a good thing, I love it. An old rule, doesn't need to be there anymore. Big Brother is nothing as it used to be, it's on C9 now, even though it is worse, that's reality. The rules from C10 don't apply on C9
Sonia was talking about "no contact with the outside world" last night before entering the house.

@Rison they were picking Chloe up as they were dropping Bhushan back at the airport so she would've went in either Monday or yesterday. They might've spread it out so it wasn't an episode just full of tasks.

What happend with Ed, Jade & Surly ? (didn't watch last years really)

Surly gave Ed a task that he was to invite Jade for a date and then kept feeding him things that he had to say. She was head over heels for the guy so obviously she lapped up all the sweet things he was saying and then BB later revealed to her it was all bs. It was bad enough that everyone on the planet other than Jade and a few Jade/Ed fans knew he was just using her in the house and didn't feel the same way about her as she did him but then to see her struggle to put on a brave face when she felt like an idiot was horrible. There were aspects of it that were funny, as in some of the stuff he had to say, but the whole vibe of it wasn't cool. At least for me it wasn't and I'm an easy laugh.

Didn't "Chloe" go in on Saturday? So why is this airing now, when they should only be covering Tuesday footage?
It was filmed on Monday. On the competition website it said they would fly the person to the Gold Coast on the weekend to be filmed on Monday. This years editing is just crap.

It was filmed on Monday. On the competition website it said they would fly the person to the Gold Coast on the weekend to be filmed on Monday. This years editing is just crap.
Ah. That's where I got confused since I barely read it.

So... a person that doesn't even exist is more up-to-date on the happenings in the house than the fans/viewers. Makes sense.

Surly gave Ed a task that he was to invite Jade for a date and then kept feeding him things that he had to say. She was head over heels for the guy so obviously she lapped up all the sweet things he was saying and then BB later revealed to her it was all bs. It was bad enough that everyone on the planet other than Jade and a few Jade/Ed fans knew he was just using her in the house and didn't feel the same way about her as she did him but then to see her struggle to put on a brave face when she felt like an idiot was horrible. There were aspects of it that were funny, as in some of the stuff he had to say, but the whole vibe of it wasn't cool. At least for me it wasn't and I'm an easy laugh.
I think I'd feel the same about that. That's kinda cruel..

Back