Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

But Penny is worth watching - and Sonia, I hope real Sonia is allowed out to play again, instead of robot 9 sonia:)

Well done @Frankyfurt , you must be looking forward to summer and showing off:)

Sugar and salt are shit.
I don't like drinking sugar - in any form.
Sugar in hot drinks is disgusting.
I like eating sugar though:)

I read somewhere the other day that cinnamon speeds up the metabolism, is that true anyone?

franky also try cutting back your serving size of meat to 120 grams

, cheese try 2 slices per day, low fat also when you eat meat lean as you can get , only have 2 pieces of fruit a day as they do contain a lot of sugar if you like berrys eat those as they are very low in sugar.
I eat my fruit in the morning but yes berries are the best thing to eat.

But Penny is worth watching - and Sonia, I hope real Sonia is allowed out to play again, instead of robot 9 sonia:)

Well done @Frankyfurt , you must be looking forward to summer and showing off:)

Sugar and salt are shit.
I don't like drinking sugar - in any form.
Sugar in hot drinks is disgusting.
I know! All my friends have sugar in their tea/coffee - it's gross.

I heard a rumour that the reason why Tom didn't receive an AppliancesOnline.com.au voucher (and neither will Richard, Penny or Lina) is because BB2014 was originally planned for 16 HMs + 2 intruders (18 HMs total) so Appliances Online came in with a $90k sponsorship ($5k x 18 HMs). So the "4 from next door"/"4 neighbours" (whatever you want to call them) were never really meant to be apart of the show. As a matter of fact, apparently they weren't even selected to enter the house until several weeks into the show. Another perfect example of the BB producers winging it. You would think that they would come up with some sort of timetable or schedule prior to the show commencing that they would go by but that doesn't seem to be the case. I find it baffling that whilst the show is running the producers have gone to themselves, "hey, this show could really do with 4 new HMs" and clamored to put together 4 new HMs to enter the house.

Cute. My almost 9 year old niece calls Kmart, Kmark. It's kind of stuck now. Found in the deli section of Coles some chicken and sweetcorn risotto cakes. A couple of them for dinner with fried mushrooms and onions. I have a new passion in the beverage department. Santa Vittoria mineral water. Extremely lightly sparkling which suits me. Makes a change from tap water.
You watch BB sober? Interesting concept. I may try that sometime.;)

Just watched the latest preview (sorry can't post it atm) and David says "if she's real I'll take her out for dinner" - so he is already suspicious about how real she is. Don't think he will be too upset to find out she isn't.

Back