Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Wow the editing that Mikkayla is getting is bad they obviously want her gone and the hate she is receiving its obviously working.
" Sigh " I still like Tim but I dont know if its enough to keep me interested to the end.
Im over the fake romances, Ed jade and the new girl. Ben and his photos!
Can someone please explain to me how Tahan is able to lie about who she voted for then she becomes like a saint and eveyone agrees she is genuine..... one of the definitions of genuine is being honest. She has selective honesty. But good for her she is playing this Big Brother game very well and just like her Step Father taught her (Play to win) apologize after. Sounds more like Survivor than Big Brother.
It isn't an edit, it's how mikkayla really is.

It really could be said that it is in poor taste to find a physical flaw on a housemates face and then pick it to pieces like a lot of you did with Maddy's teeth.

I would never say that, I have been finding humour in poor taste my whole life!

Top 3

This comment resulted in me losing a good mouthful of hot tea THROUGH MY NOSE!!!!!

Her top row are perfect... and bottom row look like a prison riot. I'm positive she has veneers on the top row

Finally was able to breath normally without the taste of tea in the back of my nasal passage, only to once again nearly choke on my tea.

A bit uneven?

She got Stonehenge goin on downstairs

What else did we learn?!

What did we all learn from tonight's episode?...

That porcelain veneers are something that you don't do by halves!

Always remember that.

Never to drink a hot cup of tea while reading some of you idiots!!

I'll be glad to see Justynn tonight, evicted or not. The best HM evah!

Who ever you LOVE always seems to get evicted :) You & Tim have one thing in common lolz, who's your evil eye on now ..... who's your favourite HM & thus who is going to be evicted....

On the live feed, when Boog entered the house, you could hear Tim telling Drew, "Booger, like up your nose." He had to spell out his bad intentions, just in case nobody got it. What a jerk.

On the live feed, when Boog entered the house, you could hear Tim telling Drew, "Booger, like up your nose." He had to spell out his bad intentions, just in case nobody got it. What a jerk.

As soon as I heard her name I was like "Tim's going to have a field day with this"

Maybe Tim was planting seeds in Drew's mind. Maybe, hoping Drew was feeble-minded, Drew would repeat this insult in front of Boog and embarrass himself. And if Drew did not take the bait, Tim could go running to his fellow HMs and say he's worried about Drew, that he is a weak player, that he is not fun any more, that he is "over Drew," etc.

Ok this whole Justynn eviction is still pretty sus! Really weird that he didn't come out on stage and talk to Sonia. Where did he go? Where is he now? :confused: I really like Boog, I reckon she'll be pretty fun. I voted for her. ooh and I met Caleb today while lined up to get into the show - he's a lot better looking in real life!

So something did happen Thursday night enough to get them sent to the PS and Justynn evicted the following morning. They couldn't even wait for Sonia to do a link,which could have been done in studio in Sydney.

I imagine he has a gag order/non disclosure. Only his official story went out. Did nothing for his career... just made him look like someone who's difficult to work with. That may not be the case at all.

separating the girls from the boys to meet madeline was so pointless and kind of gross.
this show is really desperate to perpetuate that bs "all girls hate each other" thing.
I also hated how they kept trying to force both the new girls to say they wanted to start something with ed or drew.
so cringeworthy.
I don't really have an opinion on either of them though.

Did he give you a business card of his new clothing line and try to convince you to put him on the block? hahahah
LOL!!!

So Caleb wants to go on The Block? who would be his partner?
I wonder if any of this years HM's will end up on Celebrity Apprentice, like Layla did?
Matt will be his partner. No joke. Caleb and people who have had their brain cells nuked by his teeth (I refuse to believe he has actual fans) have been hassling The Block even before Matt was evicted. Despite him now obviously being a mega super dooper Ch 9 celebrity, the very wise people running The Block still haven't bothered to respond to him as of yet.

LOL!!!

Matt will be his partner. No joke. Caleb and people who have had their brain cells nuked by his teeth (I refuse to believe he has actual fans) have been hassling The Block even before Matt was evicted. Despite him now obviously being a mega super dooper Ch 9 celebrity, the very wise people running The Block still haven't bothered to respond to him as of yet.

Lol but Rohan sure did. He tweeted " will someone please put Matt and Caleb on the block so they STFU"

Can someone please explain to me how Tahan is able to lie about who she voted for then she becomes like a saint and eveyone agrees she is genuine..... one of the definitions of genuine is being honest. She has selective honesty. But good for her she is playing this Big Brother game very well and just like her Step Father taught her (Play to win) apologize after. Sounds more like Survivor than Big Brother.

Yeah, that was crap. Someone should have brought it up and say Tahan how can you say that you're so genuine when we know you lied about choosing Justynn.

Ok this whole Justynn eviction is still pretty sus! Really weird that he didn't come out on stage and talk to Sonia. Where did he go? Where is he now? :confused: I really like Boog, I reckon she'll be pretty fun. I voted for her. ooh and I met Caleb today while lined up to get into the show - he's a lot better looking in real life!

I think most people seem to have missed it - Mikkayla said during a live cross to Boog that the intruder eviction was on Friday and Justyyn left. Im suprised more didn't pick up on this! The eviction was confirmed by the housemates while LIVE that is was not a LIVE eviction. Ironic?

I think most people seem to have missed it - Mikkayla said during a live cross to Boog that the intruder eviction was on Friday and Justyyn left. Im suprised more didn't pick up on this! The eviction was confirmed by the housemates while LIVE that is was not a LIVE eviction. Ironic?

Yeah, I know it wasn't a live eviction because when it was happening it had the time in the corner - 11am (whichever day it was) but I just mean that it's weird that he got evicted and then disappeared into thin air. I would have thought they might bring him out last night for an interview but apparently he's gone, never to be heard from again. That's strange!

Yeah it's interesting that they didn't make more of an effort to even pretend it was live... Who knows if we'll ever find out what happened :(

Yeah, that was crap. Someone should have brought it up and say Tahan how can you say that you're so genuine when we know you lied about choosing Justynn.
if she's the type of person who lies to suit themself in certain situations then she was being genuine.

[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] [MENTION=36472]Illabeth[/MENTION]

Ohk missed Mikkayla saying that about Drew.

never-mind, so did i,

learnt that i just can't stand mikblahblah in every way.

Now watching the show with remote in hand, muting her and holding the remote up to block her big head.

i'd rather be forced to watch slide show than listen to her grating voice.

So something did happen Thursday night enough to get them sent to the PS and Justynn evicted the following morning. They couldn't even wait for Sonia to do a link,which could have been done in studio in Sydney.

I imagine he has a gag order/non disclosure. Only his official story went out. Did nothing for his career... just made him look like someone who's difficult to work with. That may not be the case at all.

Yeah, the whole situation is really suss. Something is rotten in the state of Big Brother...

Back