Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Ok this whole Justynn eviction is still pretty sus! Really weird that he didn't come out on stage and talk to Sonia. Where did he go? Where is he now? :confused: I really like Boog, I reckon she'll be pretty fun. I voted for her. ooh and I met Caleb today while lined up to get into the show - he's a lot better looking in real life!

Why don't people think Ben is being genuine :( I think he is one of the most genuine players and I think he still is surprised how far his made it

I for one think that Ben is 100% genuine, and yet I hate him all the same. His constant childish behaviour is not cute or endearing to me in any way, and I cannot for the life of me work out why most of the Australian public seem to think it is. I think he's pathetic. Genuinely pathetic.

And yet, his "I've got nothing to go back to" moment today did tug at my heartstrings slightly. Slightly.

Ok this whole Justynn eviction is still pretty sus! Really weird that he didn't come out on stage and talk to Sonia. Where did he go? Where is he now? :confused: I really like Boog, I reckon she'll be pretty fun. I voted for her. ooh and I met Caleb today while lined up to get into the show - he's a lot better looking in real life!

Intruder eviction - yes. very weird and BB should rectify the J situation, if only to defend/restore his and their reputations.

Boog - IMO fun, agree!!

Not sure about Boog personal trainers tend to give me the shits I hope she isn't going to be some bogan girl lifting weights, I hope she has some substance. I doubt it, cos if she did she would have been an original house mate to begin with. As for lawyer, do as you said you would a or else you're in contempt of court.

The fauxmance triangle that BB is trying to engineer is cringeworthy and more than a bit nasty towards Jade. I would prefer for her to win video footage of Ed talking about her than this. The only thing she has done is fallen hard in a completely open and honest way for a guy that just isn't that into her. I would like to see Ed chopped down as he deserves but I don't think Jade should be shattered in the process. Especially considering she came into this show after a shattering relationship break-up, She isn't a mean or horrible person. Jade's tears are not what I want to watch and it may lead to enough sympathy from everyone to win her this show. Maddie is the splitting image of the type of girl Ed has in his bio of his fantasy girl.

well put.

and even if you're not sympathetic, you have to admit that the over-engineering of the HMs and the edit is completely immersion-breaking. it makes it really difficult to watch or care.

after viewing her entrance again I see I was wrong <gasp> to say Madeline ignored Ben and hugged everyone else - she hugged Ben 2nd ... and WAS friendly towards him ... <sorry Maddie> ...

however still at first viewing prefer Boog as a housemate but hate the way Mikkayla of the fake voice, and the Squealie Sisters gather around her to try to shut Tahan out ... to be fair - Jade doesn't really do this as much as the others ... and she doesn't squeal & go stupid as much as the others do ...

Hated the whole we're girls so all we can do is squeeal, screech, giggle and talk about when we do our nails! and really thats all thats important that we need to talk to our new housemate about ...

this episode has solidified my dislike of Mikkayla and my need for her to exit the building. She is the bitchiest in the house right now and I'm sick of the fakeness, the horrible laugh and the bossy boots personality.
yes, yes Mikkayla has gone from being my favourite female housemate to almost my least favourite overall just over the last week or so. still i would rather see ed or the sisters go before her.

Haha. Catching up on the bits I missed at the start; I laughed out loud when Nathan mentioned something about married couples when Mik was trying to 'warn him' about the housemate who didn't vote for him and she assumed it was Drew he was talking about!

well put.

and even if you're not sympathetic, you have to admit that the over-engineering of the HMs and the edit is completely immersion-breaking. it makes it really difficult to watch or care.

Absolutely. If I wanted to watch a poorly scripted fauxmance reality show I would watch The Bachelor.

Unsure if it has been said, but are the female intruders up for eviction like Justynn and Nathan were? Because I can't recall if Sonia said anything, but there is a poll just like last week on the jump in app...

Haha. Catching up on the bits I missed at the start; I laughed out loud when Nathan mentioned something about married couples when Mik was trying to 'warn him' about the housemate who didn't vote for him and she assumed it was Drew he was talking about!

Something about Drew makes the girls forget they have partners. Seriously, I don't even know why she said that.

Unsure if it has been said, but are the female intruders up for eviction like Justynn and Nathan were? Because I can't recall if Sonia said anything, but there is a poll just like last week on the jump in app...

Yes, they are. I think I read somewhere around here that one of them will be going home on Wednesday, though it might only have been speculation.

Yes they are.

Urgh. I am SO over Mikkayla, she is the biggest hypocrite. I want her gone even before Ed now. As annoying as the Sisters are, Ed and Mik are just terrible.

Channel 9 with their Jump-in app would rather I don't vote. How is that even fair that those who want to vote can't because the app is only available for apple and windows devices but not available for android devices?

I find it hard to reconcile babyish Ben to the ruthless Ben who cuts friends over trivial transgressions like a pie and drink. So no, I don't think he is genuine.

Something about Drew makes the girls forget they have partners. Seriously, I don't even know why she said that.

She was referring to Jade and Drews fake marriage challenge. She didn't realise that Tahan and Nathan refer to themselves as Mr and Mrs T.

I thought the reference was about the fact that Nathan and Tahan are Mr & Mrs T? Not about Drew?

That is what I thought, but Mik thought he was talking about Drew when he mentioned some people are so married (or something to that effect). I laughed cause the first think that came to mind was Drully.

I thought the reference was about the fact that Nathan and Tahan are Mr & Mrs T? Not about Drew?

Nathan said "married people have their problems" and then Mikkayla said "it wasn't Drew". Unless Mikkayla meant it as a general statement in which case who is she saying Drew is "married" to?

[MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] [MENTION=36472]Illabeth[/MENTION]

Ohk missed Mikkayla saying that about Drew.

Back