Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Sure it's been said but making the girls go into the diary room was one of the silliest and most pointless things BB has ever done.

the only reason I can think for them to justify it is that they couldn't get enough clear audio with the first entrance because of the over the top excitement, squealing etc ....

however, and sadly, i admit its more likely that BB has a hard on for Madeline and wanted the boys to be able to salivate over her in relative peace whilst BB could film the female hm's reaction in the DR close up and get some good footage to prop up their """oh look this hm's jealous and there's a new fauxmance we can promote up the wazoo

Jade already is so insecure this is really going to mess with her - not sure its something I DO want to witness though ... but have do doubt that we'll be inundated with overly edited and manufactured storyline from now until the vote is over ...

One positive note is that I dont think Madeline will be sucked into the hellhole that is the SCREEEEECHY ZONE .... and I'm hoping that Boog/Alex will be able to escape its clutches too

She actually did say something to Tim afterwards but they didn't show it. And I don't think Tim liked it very much.

Fair point. I give her props for that then. But I stand by everything else I said.

the only reason I can think for them to justify it is that they couldn't get enough clear audio with the first entrance because of the over the top excitement, squealing etc ....

however, and sadly, i admit its more likely that BB has a hard on for Madeline and wanted the boys to be able to salivate over her in relative peace whilst BB could film the female hm's reaction in the DR close up and get some good footage to prop up their """oh look this hm's jealous and there's a new fauxmance we can promote up the wazoo

Jade already is so insecure this is really going to mess with her - not sure its something I DO want to witness though ... but have do doubt that we'll be inundated with overly edited and manufactured storyline from now until the vote is over ...

One positive note is that I dont think Madeline will be sucked into the hellhole that is the SCREEEEECHY ZONE .... and I'm hoping that Boog/Alex will be able to escape its clutches too

If they wanted to eliminate the screechy-ness they should have just had the eviction today and finally got rid of the splenda sisters.

the thing about the "genuine" task, is that if you ask ANYBODY they will swear hand-on-heart-hope-to-die-on-my-grandmother's-grave that they are being true to themselves. that's what we do. so, yeah, i can see anyone getting uppity at being placed at the bottom if they were using that definition...

and that's exactly why that's such a shit definition for genuine! far better criteria are about being honest, caring, nice... having integrity... being down-to-earth...

and on those criteria tahan and tim are near the bottom.

HOWEVER, as I said in the LF thread that day, Ed is the least genuine - the way he has toyed with jade for weeks, the way he has talked to everyone except tim about tim's antics, the way he's trying to play tim's game without having the honesty to admit it...

for the record, my order:

Jade
Sisters
mikkayla
drew (near tie with mik)
ben
tim (near tie with ben and tahan)
tahan
ed

random thoughts

- wow, was that justin eviction badly handled, let me count the ways. 1) the vote was on a mobile app that 2) doesn't work on all phones and 3) is subject to people's willingness to install it, but even then 4) voting closed in 24 hours from entering the house, so 5) the vote was based on literally minutes of footage, and then 6) the eviction took place before the weekend, so 7) the evicted hm didn't even get a chance to extend their influence/impact, but instead 8) we were blacked out all weekend so 9) the entire weekend live feed sucked, all so that 10) the HM winds up dumped within 30 minutes of the start of the show and 11) they do not even make an appearance on stage... seriously? what a waste.

- let's face it - the production team is either lying (ie it was not planned this way but was cobbled together for other reasons) or is incompetent (ie because that entire event was shit). i know, i know, why can't they be both, amirite?

- so then we get the rest of the weekend compressed into about a 10-15 minutes segment, mostly from the newest shopping task and the fallout from it. i don't think tim and tahan could have come out of that looking any worse. not only did they both sit in the diary room hand on heart proclaiming their honesty, but just about every piece of footage in the show showed them being dishonest (seriously tahan, you lied about voting for nathan just the day before! how dumb are you?!)

- speaking of how dumb tahan is, not only does she lie about voting for nathan and get caught out when BB announces it was not unanimous (strike 1), but she then admits to one of the HMs that it was her (strike 2), only to try to deny it when confronted with the admission (strike 3). this speaks exactly to the selfish sense of entitlement she's exhibited all game, which comes through in all her interactions and ultimately leads to no one wanting to be close to her... why are you alone?

- boog is likable, like nathan, but how bad was sonia's interview with her? seriously, she's not a whore for you to throw at the single male HMs. but the producers just had to ask those questions and then press when they didn't get the answers they wanted.

- the lawyer is obviously keeping her cards hidden. you don't tell the crowd, who is voting, how you plan to manipulate them into voting for you. that's like announcing to the table that you're bluffing in texas hold em. for that reason, she's going to be "playing the game" more like tim, tahan and justycottynpyckynmynute were, but I've get even less faith that she'll deliver than the last intruder did.

- at this point, both mrs. riddim and i are feeling force fed - like we've gone to a great restaurant only to have someone else order and they've ordered an IV for both of us. this isn't the big brother we signed up to watch, we're drip fed storylines from manufactured events rather than getting the full BB experience.

thankfully, these forums make the experience somehow cathartic :cool:

Mr and Mrs Riddim - you are so much more articulate and wise than me - I agree 100%!

Agreed. They're just good sports. They take everything in their stride.

easy to do that when you are the only two people who can 100% guarantee the other person has your back no matter what.

wont there come a time when BigBrother is going to make it a Jade vs Lucy vote - which one do we keep and which one do we evict? (a la the Logans?) I vote to keep Katie - I'm over Lucy ... and I think Katie needs at least SOME time to be able to talk freely without Lucy doing the voiceover treatment.

Oh my God. They made chicken nuggets out of Justynn? That's horrible.

Vote on the Jump-in app which of the female intruders should be made into zinger fillets now.

Psst... *looks left and right* that's what makes it "finger liking good". Those HMs you never hear of again, that's where they go!

First post, hope I'm doing it right. Hello forum.

Honestly, I'd rather see Nathan evicted and have both Madaline and Boog stay. Both of them seem to be great characters, far more so than their male counterparts. Or maybe I'm just feeling sorry for them after Sonia shoving the idiotic love triangle notion in their faces.

Whichever of them gets evicted, though, we can only hope that it will be treated better than Justynn's. My God. Not even a post-eviction interview? We hardly even got to see him. Did I hear one of the girls -- maybe Tahan -- explaining to Boog he'd only been in there three days? It all seemed so rushed and confused and out of the blue that I feel like that wasn't how it was meant to pan out, I dunno.

Wait I'm so confused, haven't kept track for the last few days.

So there's no normal eviction, but instead a intruder eviction? What happens with everyone's votes, do we get a refund lol.

My thoughts:

I love Jade's red dress. I want.

The Sugar Sisters' personalities sparkle like their dresses and I believe they are just really nice people.

Tahan's face looked a little..shall I say it...rounder...has she gained a little or is bloated or something.

The fauxmance triangle that BB is trying to engineer is cringeworthy and more than a bit nasty towards Jade. I would prefer for her to win video footage of Ed talking about her than this. The only thing she has done is fallen hard in a completely open and honest way for a guy that just isn't that into her. I would like to see Ed chopped down as he deserves but I don't think Jade should be shattered in the process. Especially considering she came into this show after a shattering relationship break-up, She isn't a mean or horrible person. Jade's tears are not what I want to watch and it may lead to enough sympathy from everyone to win her this show. Maddie is the splitting image of the type of girl Ed has in his bio of his fantasy girl.

Tahan looked less impressed with Maddie than Jade did.

So there's no normal eviction, but instead a intruder eviction? What happens with everyone's votes, do we get a refund lol.

Ok so tonight was the eviction of Justynn - which was filmed sometime in the late 1950's.

It was also intruder night, as the two girls were sent into the house.

Wednesday night is the eviction of an original housemate, and I think, most likely the losing girl intruder.

Wow the editing that Mikkayla is getting is bad they obviously want her gone and the hate she is receiving its obviously working.
" Sigh " I still like Tim but I dont know if its enough to keep me interested to the end.
Im over the fake romances, Ed jade and the new girl. Ben and his photos!
Can someone please explain to me how Tahan is able to lie about who she voted for then she becomes like a saint and eveyone agrees she is genuine..... one of the definitions of genuine is being honest. She has selective honesty. But good for her she is playing this Big Brother game very well and just like her Step Father taught her (Play to win) apologize after. Sounds more like Survivor than Big Brother.

Eviction Wednesday, all votes count and further votes, a way to get punters to spend more money to vote and perhaps show footage they want to steer us in the right direction to vote out anyone but Ben

As for the intruders. Boog, stupid name and I figure its short for boring. A sexy model lawyer, really? A model with brains that BB has a hard on for. This isn't Hey Dad! I bet she has no game plan expect to look good in a bikini and crack on to the guys. Is the law job a fall back in case she doesn't work out with the fame thing. The last so called hot lawyer we had in BB the one with the giant forehead turned out to be very unpopular I already see her as pointless. Didn't need them and unless they do something outstanding both Maddie and Boog seem to be added for no other reason but eye candy. We have Jade and Tahan for that

Why don't people think Ben is being genuine :( I think he is one of the most genuine players and I think he still is surprised how far his made it

Back