Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Nathan said he knew it wasn't Drew, so I assume he knew it was Tahan, since mikkayla and Tim hinted at a female voting to save Justynn and not him.

Nathan said he knew it wasn't Drew, so I assume he knew it was Tahan, since mikkayla and Tim hinted at a female voting to save Justynn and not him.

She was using female pronouns so he really shouldn't have any doubts that the 'traitor' was female.

Btw, I think the reason that they didn't introduce Boog till tonight is because they were doing the whole speculate ordeal. Alex wanted viewers to speculate about who the 2nd intruder was because of the stuff with Tully coming back.
Also, I don't agree that BB did favourite Madaline over Boog. Just given that BB likes to do things his way and basically force people into things, he was trying to manipulate a scenario that will probably never happen now that Ed is showing intrest in Jade, whether it be fake or not. I think he knew from the start what his intentions were with Madaline and given Boog's personality he wants to throw her in there to mess things around, However, from what we saw tonight it doesn't look like she's looking to cause any havoc. Oh well, still early impressions.

Ok this whole Justynn eviction is still pretty sus! Really weird that he didn't come out on stage and talk to Sonia. Where did he go? Where is he now? :confused: I really like Boog, I reckon she'll be pretty fun. I voted for her. ooh and I met Caleb today while lined up to get into the show - he's a lot better looking in real life!

Did he give you a business card of his new clothing line and try to convince you to put him on the block? hahahah

Hate how horribly BB (as a production/show) treats female intruders when they enter the house. We get no substantial glimpse into their personalities or goals, everything about their being is reduced to "lol they sxc!!!" Like someone else said in this thread, they're not pieces of meat that exist solely to be dangled in front of salivating male HMs. They did the same thing with Ava last year (although of course in that case it turned out she actually had no personality to offer - needless to say I have higher hopes for the girl intruders this year!)

It's really insulting, not only to the intruders themselves but to the other female HMs who BB tries to pit them against in a transparent attempt to make them appear jealous or insecure. It's just gross and reeks of sexism (hate to pull out that card, but truth hurts!)

So Caleb wants to go on The Block? who would be his partner?
I wonder if any of this years HM's will end up on Celebrity Apprentice, like Layla did?

I think Tahan is full of sh*t. She just knew that it would be great to have Justynn there to antagonize the others AND because she thought she could beat him in the end. I wish she would just own her b*tchiness instead of playing this fake game.

I can't blame her for enjoying having someone in the house who went after her enemies and wouldn't have nominated her. For the same reason I can't blame Mikkayla for wanting to make sure Nathan knew Tahan voted for Justynn to stay.

They both want allies who won't nominate them. Or, at least that's what they should be thinking.

Edit: Just saw Nathan in the kitchen saying Mikkayla scares him. I guess telling him Tahans vote was not the way to his heart nor will it keep him from nominating her if she survives this week.

Last edited:
Hate how horribly BB (as a production/show) treats female intruders when they enter the house. We get no substantial glimpse into their personalities or goals, everything about their being is reduced to "lol they sxc!!!" Like someone else said in this thread, they're not pieces of meat that exist solely to be dangled in front of salivating male HMs. They did the same thing with Ava last year (although of course in that case it turned out she actually had no personality to offer - needless to say I have higher hopes for the girl intruders this year!)

It's really insulting, not only to the intruders themselves but to the other female HMs who BB tries to pit them against in a transparent attempt to make them appear jealous or insecure. It's just gross and reeks of sexism (hate to pull out that card, but truth hurts!)

Agree, and they didn't even try to be subtle with all Sonia's leading questions to Boog about whether she would be trying it on with the boys, and what about Ed? And how do you think Jade will feel? And doesn't hurt to try right???? Pathetic, see through and stooping to new lows.

As a female also it's bloody insulting. I'm an average looking person and if I take a step back and think about it some of my friends are supermodel material. I love them because they are gorgeous people inside. Other stunners I know I don't want a bar of because they are fuckwits. Personality and maturity are always what counts in the end. Trying to force some competition because someone is young and hot is just pathetic and insulting.

I generally find that once I make a friend with someone I forget what they look like anyway cause all I see is the person

Ok I fell asleep before Boog went in and missed it all :( So will wait to see the infamous teeth but fyi, I had my top row done overseas (for only 2k) since it was crazy expensive in Australia, and the dentist gave me a color sample to match it to my bottom row, since the veneers don't change color. I'm guessing the lawyer actually needs those glasses or she hasn't been brushing her teeth :p

Wow the editing that Mikkayla is getting is bad they obviously want her gone and the hate she is receiving its obviously working.
" Sigh " I still like Tim but I dont know if its enough to keep me interested to the end.
Im over the fake romances, Ed jade and the new girl. Ben and his photos!
Can someone please explain to me how Tahan is able to lie about who she voted for then she becomes like a saint and eveyone agrees she is genuine..... one of the definitions of genuine is being honest. She has selective honesty. But good for her she is playing this Big Brother game very well and just like her Step Father taught her (Play to win) apologize after. Sounds more like Survivor than Big Brother.

[MENTION=3121]white_tulips[/MENTION], I agree with just about everything you just said. Except I won't give up on Tim! ;)

Back