Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Have they mentioned the jump in vote yet for the gel intruders??

that means defensive, non confident, unsure.

Also that you just don't know what to do with your hands - I do it whenever my hands are empty.

My point is that as she does it so often, it doesn't necessarily mean anything in this particular context

so where's Tully ???? I thought she was coming back or is that the next 'drama' we are supposed to over speculate about ;)

Yes, they are doing the jump in for the intruders as well so basically we will only see them on the live updates for about 24 hours before they are HIDDEN.

How can we vote for the intruders yet? We haven't seen them do anything yet?

Ed's going to stand up for what's right? Who invited the morality police and when the fuck has Ed stood up for anything? He couldn't even dump Jade comprehensively.

Lol he's going to stand up For what's right in the house??? Umm what
You think we are all watching blindfolded?
(I mean Ed not you AJO)

so where's Tully ???? I thought she was coming back or is that the next 'drama' we are supposed to over speculate about ;)
She said she's been told to report back to Dreamworld on Wednesday so I'm assuming then.

This sucks only having intruders for a few days. I don't know why they have to throw them out so quick.

It's so stupid and pointless, it really is. All you have is a pantomime vote between who is supposed to be 'nice' and who is supposed to be 'bad' largely based on what the producers want people to think anyway.

Back