Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
[video=youtube;ddtf2zTtwpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtf2zTtwpI[/video]

Find out which male intruder has been evicted over the weekend & see two female intruders enter live.

Tonight's special is 2 hours long starting at 7pm. No housemate will leave tonight tonight, as regular housemate evictions are now on Wednesdays.

Does anyone know if this will be a nomination style audience or a eviction style audience? Thanks,

It'll be eviction-style audience, as tickets were on sale on the Dreamworld ticketing website.

Tickets weren't released for the initial Intruder special last Tuesday - so was a nominations-style audience of Dreamworld staff, friends, etc.

It'll be eviction-style audience, as tickets were on sale on the Dreamworld ticketing website.

Tickets weren't released for the initial Intruder special last Tuesday - so was a nominations-style audience of Dreamworld staff, friends, etc.

Doesn't seen very fair that the male intruders get a small audience and the female intruders get a large audience.

That's the wrong ad:

;)

[video=youtube;EbP_Yf7JijA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbP_Yf7JijA[/video]

LOL @ "We have pre-recorded the male intruder eviction over the weekend". As [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] said, next year they will film Big Brother in Summer and air it in Winter ;-)

Just a quick thought, if live evictions will now on be on Wednesdays, this means nominations will move to thursdays. Does this mean no more showdown? They don't have the time slot for it on a friday and I can't see them waiting all weekend until the monday to have the showdown because they will want to generate as much revenue as possible through the voting. So showdown is now no-down?

Off to a Breaking Bad Finale party. Sophie's Choice but the other BB won out.

Have fun kids and look forward to the analysis and also to watch Justynn's face when he's evicted. See if they cut away real quick... it's my guess that's when he had a hissy... allegedly.

tumblr_mstuly8wf21qdojzho1_500.gif

I was going to go to the live eviction show tonight but they pre-recorded the audience last week :(

I was going to go to the live eviction show tonight but they pre-recorded the audience last week :(

Hello sexy!

I am feeling super excited to be almost at BB fix time!!

Back