Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Are we going to believe the whole "Why the intruders disappeared for FOUR FUCKING DAYS" scenario???

Are we going to believe the whole "Why the intruders disappeared for FOUR FUCKING DAYS" scenario???

Nah - most will probably be how Ben got upset during the new task and told his photos about it and cried on several HM's shoulders.

Nah, it will be just another sad plot twist like -'Surprise! They were here along! We tricked you!' kind of bull. Personally I'm hoping that they reason they haven't been seen is that they were shaving off Justynn's bread and cutting his hair and it just took 3 days to get to the skin layer.

I've got my rose coloured glasses on & can't wait for another episode of Smoke & Mirrors....

I am ready for half an hour of actual hm footage and then an hour and a half of ads and intruder hype........

what is wrong with your employers [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] ??? Don't they realise BB is ornnn at 7pm & you need to be home -wined & cheesed by at least 6.30pm to comment on this forum ???

I am mega excited for this ep! And mega excited that I just booked my birthday party in the BB house in November. Am inviting people just so I can evict them. :)

Hello Lovely people, I'm here to see Justwine get evicted, any how if he does stay I'm here to see the chaos ensue.

Leaps across the room to flomp on the bed, dinner curtsey of (take away, don't tell mum)

Now for a beverage, hmm

I am mega excited for this ep! And mega excited that I just booked my birthday party in the BB house in November. Am inviting people just so I can evict them. :)

This is a thing? I would almost consider going to the GC just to do this... almost!

LOL! Reminder: Ja'mie Private School Girl will air on ABC1 Wednesday 23 October 9pm.

Oh no. I'm scared some fascist is gonna give you a hard time for this off-topic posting!

Watch out. There's a few of them on here...

Back