Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

The site is really slow right now... and we're all writing the same thing...

Her bottom teeth look like a bomb zone.

I hate how they're portraying her as really smart because she's a lawyer too. I know a few lawyers who really aren't that clever socially, but they worked hard to get where they are.

...Boog I like... she's not up herself and is just there for the experience... Maddie?... hmmmm the words 'up herself' comes to my mind but hey... let's see what happens methinks... cheers.

So many comments in here I want to quote to give kudos to the writer for but I feel guilty laughing so much!!

Just know that you are a bunch of funny buggers.

Is it possible that the tops are veneers and that's why it looks strange? Makes me self conscious because I have veneers on my top teeth but not my bottom.

Is there a huge difference?

My sister's lawyer wears glasses to court, she doesn't need them. She wears vivid blue contacts too.

ok i have to say this the intruders are not eye candy but i can just imagine Ed getting hit on by lawyer and maybe boog but who knows.
The show is going to get interesting now !

...Boog I like... she's not up herself and is just there for the experience... Maddie?... hmmmm the words 'up herself' comes to my mind but hey... let's see what happens methinks... cheers.

Hey Sticky :) I think the same too, + does a LAWYER need to win and score $250K ??? I think she has the capacity to earn it (or nick it from the trust fund) ....

Back