Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (Mon 30/09/13) Intruder Eviction (120m)

Ok I agree with pretty much everyone that Boog is a keeper. She seems sweet and genuine and looks to maybe bring drama. Maddie on the other hand not uber impressed with and that whole guys meeting her first was awkward and stupid and I bet it made Boog feel like crap. So when do they kick out the next intruder and we go back to live feeds without them in it?

What did we all learn from tonight's episode?...

That porcelain veneers are something that you don't do by halves!

Always remember that.

Ok I agree with pretty much everyone that Boog is a keeper. She seems sweet and genuine and looks to maybe bring drama. Maddie on the other hand not uber impressed with and that whole guys meeting her first was awkward and stupid and I bet it made Boog feel like crap. So when do they kick out the next intruder and we go back to live feeds without them in it?

LOL! So true!

So when do they kick out the next intruder and we go back to live feeds without them in it?

Yes, we need to mark the date in our calendars so we can start a rumour that the intruders are missing because one of them went nuts and flushed the other one's head in the toilet etc...

The genuine list should have been the other way around!!! hahaha.

ED?!?!

they did it that way, or at least Tim,Tahan and Drew did because Jade was the one guessing in the DR, and she loves Ed and the sisters etc, but they didn't know what choices she has to choose from, and the girls all wanted to be that Most end anyway, which is why Mikkayla and the girls were upset with Tim and Tahan doubting their positions LOL
The aim is to past the task for shopping budget but some are taking it too serious

I think people are judging Madaline too quickly. Yes bb is showing bias, but that's not her fault. I actually don't mind her yet. I'll be honest though, if she doesn't get along with tahan, then yeah I don't want her. She has enough hate in her in the house

Ed may have set a new land speed record getting over to greet Madeline.

Laughing at Tahan and Jade's faces watching the boys meet Madeline

Yes, we need to mark the date in our calendars so we can start a rumour that the intruders are missing because one of them went nuts and flushed the other one's head in the toilet etc...

The conspiracy theories were far more interesting than the truth! You just wait for that next KFC Dinner where someone "disappears"!

Oh wow. The bias here against Maddie is telling.

Actually... my teeth jokes are just for the hell of it lol

I actually think Madaline might be more interesting in the house than Boog. Not that any of us can really tell just yet.

I think people are judging Madaline too quickly. Yes bb is showing bias, but that's not her fault. I actually don't mind her yet. I'll be honest though, if she doesn't get along with tahan, then yeah I don't want her. She has enough hate in her in the house
Same. Discounting Madaline just because Big Brother is showing favoritism in its edit (what other reason does anyone have? she was on screen for like 3 minutes) is just another way of being swayed or manipulated. I think we should access Boog and Madaline on how they integrate into the house, not just to screw whatever we suspect BB's plan is. And yes, if Madaline causes problems for Tahan, she's out!

Back