Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

Justynn is great. He is just throwing things out there because he obviously knows that Tim is just trying to cause shit and Tim keeps taking the bait and making himself look bad. Ed blames Justynn for everything including the sinking of the Costa Concordia. Tim has as much tact as drunk at a strip show and he is very aggressive. Justynn is not aggressive, even when he is arguing with someone.

Fixed now. :)

Justynn is great. He is just throwing things out there because he obviously knows that Tim is just trying to cause shit and Tim keeps taking the bait and making himself look bad. Ed blames Justynn for everything including the sinking of the Costa Concordia. Tim has as much tact as drunk at a strip show and he is very aggressive. Justynn is not aggressive, even when he is arguing with someone.

Huh? That is exactly the reverse. I have such a hard time watching Justin without cringing. He is very insecure and socially awkward.

ha yeah that's what i meant! justinn is a little ray of sunshine ;)

Huh? That is exactly the reverse. I have such a hard time watching Justin without cringing. He is very insecure and socially awkward.

Justynn is very secure within himself. It's Tim amd Mikkayla who are insecure, and Justynn has targeted them because of that. His social awkwardness is deliberate, I believe.

That is the point where I suspected that Justynn threw it. Of course the Ace of Spades was the obvious choice, but Justynn used the opportunity to make a point. He changed it to diamonds to highlight Tim's greed/selfishness. Justynn has made it clear that he (Justynn) is not there for the $$$.

How anyone can find Tim's blatant greed/selfishness entertaining is beyond me.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this.

did anyone think it was weird that Tim said Ben was the HM he trusts the most? I mean, I know they are friends but it just struck me as odd. Any theories on why he thinks that?

He probably thinks that Ben is the least likely to backstab or bitch about him behind his back.

Back