Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

The only entertaining moment in that whole scene was a portion where Justynn said something along the lines of most blondes he knew spent more time worrying about how they look, the cameras cut to Jade for her reaction and there was Tahan in the background checking herself out in the window! Apparently vanity is only a negative trait if you're blonde.
To be fair if I looked like Tahan I would wear a hat with a mirror hanging down in front of it to admire my beauty. She is bloody stunning!! ;)

Last edited:
Oh I didn't notice this - I'll have to go back & check:) She does have a tendency to do that-I notice she does it all the time on the treadmill.
she did mention her habit of checking herself out on the treadmill - said it was so she could see which wobbly bits she should be working on ... gimme a break lol
however I like Tahan ... if I had that beautiful hair I'd be checking it out too :)
(of course thats not the only beauty she has but the one I most envy)

WTF was that??

When he and Tahan where in the PS talking about Jade he said "You make do with what you have"". How has no one picked up on this beside me and over at the "Ed is a deadset prick" thread - Nyk and Koo mentioned it as well. Even went back to the OS site to watch the episode again to make sure what I heard is what I heard - he mumbles and bumbles his way through but it is what he said.
Ed he is all class - not.

Last edited:
dont like the agression that comes off Justynn in waves ... and especially as he seems to target the females ...

is jumpin a free poll? (I can't access it as don't have the necessary phone!) but it occurred to me that maybe Justynn is a BB plant and will be the one to go regardless of the poll --- and it was just odd that it wasn't done by voting in the normal way - if its free noone can really object if he's the one pulled out ... he's just been put in there to really and truly shake up the housemates ...
I would really love to see Ed truly arc up and face up to him <yes I still believe in the tooth fairy too>

It is irrelevant because he will get that jacket back very soon. I thought I told you to go away and in the past I have asked you to not quote my posts. I don't want to see your biased, shit posts let alone when they are directed at me.

You won't comment on the destruction of Tahan's hair straightener. Why? Because it shows Tim in a very bad light!

When he and Tahan where in the PS talking about Jade he said "You make do with what you have"". How has no one picked up on this beside me and over at the "Ed is a deadset prick" thread - Nyk and Koo mentioned it as well. Even went back to the OS site to watch the episode again to make sure what I heard is what I heard - he mumbles and bumbles his way through but it is what he said.
Ed he is all class - not.

didn't pick up on that - but as you say - what a class<less> act

I swear, Tim B pays the silk-worm to spin something other than silk. He's like the Just-Inn of the forum... Popping up with oppositional thoughts, based on no real allegiance... Just flopping and worming around like a very active slug...

I would rather see someone express an original thought than have to wade through the mindless chorus of "^^^^THIS" as Team Backslap high 5 each other in celebration of their group thinking.

To me it is the differences and diversity of forum thinking that makes a forum interesting.

To be fair if I looked like Tahan I would wear a hat with a mirror hanging down in front of it to admire my beauty. She is bloody stunning!! ;)

Same

she did mention her habit of checking herself out on the treadmill - said it was so she could see which wobbly bits she should be working on ... gimme a break lol
however I like Tahan ... if I had that beautiful hair I'd be checking it out too :)
(of course thats not the only beauty she has but the one I most envy)

Oh to be young and beautiful again. :D:D:D

I would rather see someone express an original thought than have to wade through the mindless chorus of "^^^^THIS" as Team Backslap high 5 each other in celebration of their group thinking.

To me it is the differences and diversity of forum thinking that makes a forum interesting.

^This.

Did Justyyynnn really start his topic with 'Blondes are bimbos' like really? Is he that stupid that this was the only way he could articulate his feeble thought or was he being a steamroller on purpose - but why be so deliberately stupid, you lose the battle right there. So confoozed.

I will say though when they were doing the close ups on Katie & Lucy I was asking myself 'why do you look like that girls' it is so fake and horrible and you really deserve whatever first impression you get looking like that.

I still don't see Tim coming off as badly as some people are making out and there is no way he is heading for the fall you want him to have.

No way would Tully have had anything to say to Jussstyyn, she may have cried on him though.

Did anyone catch Jade saying about Ed's boxers 'but I know what these ones mean' jeebus cripes get me a bucket. Also love the way Jade placed her bracelet ever so delicately under Ed's pillow and made sure he would find it whilst Ed just chucks his undies under the pillow like a neanderthal and lopes off. And Jade 'don't talk in riddles' !!!!! Please get a clue woman.

Just....why underwear? Why?? Surely a normal person would put a t-shirt or something? That's what normal people leave behind.

Just....why underwear? Why?? Surely a normal person would put a t-shirt or something? That's what normal people leave behind.

You want that person to have the part of you that lives in that clothing.

For example:-

Tshirt = heart <3<3 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Undies = cock ==D Bowchikawowowow

I still don't see Tim coming off as badly as some people are making out and there is no way he is heading for the fall you want him to have.

Tim made the bullets for JHustYnnn to fire, he needs to be careful doing that, the majority don't like it because it is sneaky and it is mean.

If you can't see that then I suggest you turn the volume up a bit on your telly.

So using that logic when Jade left him her bracelet, she wanted him to have her wrist?

And when Tully left Drew her ring she wanted him to have her finger--oh wait. That fits. :D

Exactly. Like a lady leaving behind a glove in the olden days. As if to say, "I want you to hold my hand."

I think Jade and Tim were afraid to close their eyes and go to sleep with Justynn standing there watching them.

And I guessed the Ace of Spades too! Thankfully, the Ace of Diamonds never crossed my mind, but I did consider the Queen of Hearts as an option.

That is the point where I suspected that Justynn threw it. Of course the Ace of Spades was the obvious choice, but Justynn used the opportunity to make a point. He changed it to diamonds to highlight Tim's greed/selfishness. Justynn has made it clear that he (Justynn) is not there for the $$$.

How anyone can find Tim's blatant greed/selfishness entertaining is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back