Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

So using that logic when Jade left him her bracelet, she wanted him to have her wrist?

And when Tully left Drew her ring she wanted him to have her finger--oh wait. That fits. :D

We posted at the same time... but we didn't read each others minds, looks like prawn crackers for dinner. :(

So using that logic when Jade left him her bracelet, she wanted him to have her wrist?

And when Tully left Drew her ring she wanted him to have her finger--oh wait. That fits. :D

No silly, wrist = wristy - it is another word for wank.

The hide it under your pillow to communicate with your partner way of thinking is flawless!

Exactly. Like a lady leaving behind a glove in the olden days. As if to say, "I want you to hold my hand."

I always thought that meant I want to be finger banged.

I guess it is open to interpretation.

How anyone can find Tim's blatant greed/selfishness entertaining is beyond me.

I like him.

Granted last night's behaviour is going to continue to cast him in a bad light with the haters, but I like loud inappropriate and naughty people so I can easily forgive it.

I go back and forth between enjoying Tim and thinking he's a bit too much of a shit, but I actually find Justynnynnn puts him in a slightly better light. Yeah, Tim set the stage for some of what happened at the dinner, but whether it's an act or not, Jyztun just seems so humourless, whereas Tim's shenanigans are always playful to some degree.

Does anyone know under what circumstances the HMs got KFC? Did Justynn go to the DR and plead with BB for it? The HMs were on staples, which means mainly carbs, and for someone like Justynn, a diabetic, this would have been of particular concern. He needs protein for his health. Maybe he used that as a bargaining chip with BB to get a protein meal.

There was a box short at the meal on last night's show. Couldn't BB count? Or was this a deliberate omission of one box by BB? And was Justynn in on it? Or did Justynn put BB up to it, to deliberately have one box less than the number of HMs so there would be conflict? Is this why Justynn hung back, to observe the proceedings when it was discovered they were one box short?

One thing that did become clear was Tim and Mikkayla's sense of entitlement surrounding food and comforts. I wonder if Justynn observed this behaviour at last night's dinner, and what he can do about it. This is the "system" that Mikkayla says has been working in the house, and which she and Justynn had a fight over the previous night.

Last edited:
When they both said they did not care what Tully and Drew were doing, it was none of their business. One of the smartest things said on the show all season.

Yes this! This was when Mikkayla was attacking Drew and Tully's relationship behind their backs. It was Lucy who spoke up against Mikkayla. I knew at that moment Mikkayla didn't care one way or another about Drew and Tully's feelings for one another, and that she was doing what Tim had programmed her to do.

Last edited:
Bit tricky considering sight and hearing are two different senses.

Granted, but remember when you take both senses and merge their magical forces together, life can be less confusing.

Justiymbnnn's behaviour during the surf board round was just awful. Everyone else quite laconically and lightly threw the balls at the surfer's legs while he launched his with such force that he was propelled over the lip of the pool. Also, he was aiming for heads a lot too: he absolutely walloped Jade's and she fell off moments later, presumably disoriented. Vile. Funny how in spite of not having to deal with those kind of shots like the rest did he still managed to perform the worst by a good 10 seconds.

Justiymbnnn's behaviour during the surf board round was just awful. Everyone else quite laconically and lightly threw the balls at the surfer's legs while he launched his with such force that he was propelled over the lip of the pool. Also, he was aiming for heads a lot too: he absolutely walloped Jade's and she fell off moments later, presumably disoriented. Vile. Funny how in spite of not having to deal with those kind of shots like the rest did he still managed to perform the worst by a good 10 seconds.
karma's a bitch :)

To be fair if I looked like Tahan I would wear a hat with a mirror hanging down in front of it to admire my beauty. She is bloody stunning!! ;)

She is, not denying that at all, it was just pretty funny given the conversation at the time :D

You won't comment on the destruction of Tahan's hair straightener. Why? Because it shows Tim in a very bad light!
I have commented on it in the past when it happened saying he was in the wrong for doing that? That was a longggggg time ago now. The reason I did not reply to it this time is because it had absolutely nothing to do with our conversation and you just added it in randomly at the end.

Some random thoughts on last nights show:

I'm really starting to like Tahan

Justyyyyynnnnnn is a really weird dude who may possibly have an aggressive outburst and be removed from the house (WOOT!)

Loved watching Tahan get the hairdryer back

WTF did Ed leave crusty boxers. I really think he's telling Jade one thing and the housemates another

WTF did Jade sniff those crusty boxers?

I'm kinda 'meh' on Nathan at the moment

What exactly was the family dinner 'controversy' suppose to achieve? I've watched it twice now, and I can't figure out the end game for it. Unless the end game was to make Tim and Justyyyynnnnnnn both look like assholes?

I never want to see Justyyyynnnns hairy armpits again. Especially the damp, clumped together pit hairs. It looked like he had Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley in a headlock.

And on a side note, interesting debate on the merits of different University degrees. While I respect peoples right to have an opinion, I'll just add my two cents re Law V Teachers.

Tucker Max gained a Law Degree. That is all.

Gratuitous pic of Squiggy :

Squiggy.jpg

did jade pretend to find the boxers a second time when tahan? was in the next bed?

tim is great, he is just throwing things out there because he obviously knows that justin is just trying to cause shit and justin keeps taking the bait and making himself look bad. Ed blames tim for everything including the sinking of the Costa Concordia. justin has as much tact as drunk at a strip show and he is very aggressive. tim is not aggressive, even when he is arguing with someone.

Liking Tahan even more. Jade certainly did a take a huge whiff of Eds boxers (creepy). I've noticed Jade has got a bit too comfortable in the house now she thinks her and Ed are Boyfriend/girlfriend, it's like she thinks him & her are the head honchos. Still love Tim, even though he is a shit stirrer, but would be so bored if he wasn't. I have learnt to tune Mikkayla out.

Back