Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

Yeah, i felt a bit scared and uncomfortable watching that. Can only imagine what more was said and done there that didn't make it to TV. Hopefully he is the one that goes even though I foolishly voted for him on jump in app.

Maybe it is a good thing, for Mikkayla to see that her bossy ways don't work with everyone.

is anyone else finding it clear that Tim is desperate to take down Ed?

What annoys me about Tim, is that he blatantly claims to other housemates his tactic is chaos. This couldn't be further from the truth. He targets housemates one by one by manipulating other housemates to turn on them. That was the whole purpose of his attempt to get with jade, so he could control her against ed.

But its the fact he calls Ed gutless on a consistent basis, when in fact Tim is the one who is truly Gutless because he manipulates people, pretends he is a badass in doing so, yet whenever he is confronted he denies it to other housemates. That is being gutless Tim.

On tonights show it was pathetic the way he was walking around trying to tell Justynn how to annoy Ed. Do it yourself you weak p*ick Tim. And the way he was trying to spin it that he had nothing to do with the dinner... ffs. I'm glad a few HM's picked up on that.

I have really gone off him in the past few weeks. This is why i hope Justynn is able to carry out his plan, just so i can see how this snake reacts when he gets played.

I feel the same way. This is also why I want Justynn to stay

It did need livening up agree, it's just I've met so many Justynns in pubs and stuff over the years that I'm automatically repelled by his persona ..... It's just waving a big 'stay away cause annoying as fuck' flag

I agree I had instant dislike for him even when interviewed by Sonia before he came into the house. I have worked with bozos like him. They think they are something but turn out to be nothing. Nathan may be a little boring but i rather have him in the house than Justynn. A pretentious spelling of a name perhaps his parents realised he was going to need something unique to make him interesting.. Fail
He was aggressive bordering on violent in the showdown and we have seen that pulled up in games by BB before. He must have been close. He will be out Monday anyway and I don't think I'll miss him or remember his name in three weeks either

Accidentally tuned in to a rerun of tonight's episode. Justyyn does not get any less cringeworthy on second viewing. The exaggerated show of fraudulent excitement, the race-related imitation, the inability to conduct a discussion without stagnated gibes and awkward silences interspersed with furrowed glares... Don't even get me started on the premature bail out, the antagonistic concession, and the unnecessary hurling of prawn crackers at unsuspecting housemates. I'm so rarely irked, but this guy is a genuine weird beard.

i'm all for drama but it was a very aggressive act to throw the crackers like that

it was. so was the ball throwing and jumping on the sides of the bouncy castle in the showdown. I just wanted to see if anyone was going to put him in his place for his behavior, but big brother prevented it by putting the lol show on. I think Mikkayla would have had a thing or two to say to him, if the dinner wasn't cut short.

I agree I had instant dislike for him even when interviewed by Sonia before he came into the house. I have worked with bozos like him. They think they are something but turn out to be nothing. Nathan may be a little boring but i rather have him in the house than Justynn. A pretentious spelling of a name perhaps his parents realised he was going to need something unique to make him interesting.. Fail
He was aggressive bordering on violent in the showdown and we have seen that pulled up in games by BB before. He must have been close. He will be out Monday anyway and I don't think I'll miss him or remember his name in three weeks either

It was violence!! He was violent!!! He was throwing those balls as hard as he possibly could. He certainly wasn't laughing while he was doing this - he was deadest serious and mad!!!

Last edited:
The mindset is so different to being a lawyer. For teachers it means being able to look at students development stages and also assess each students cognitive skills to able to communicate new information.

I know this wasn't directed to me but I apologise to anyone who has been offended by my comments re Lucy's course.
I actually respect teachers a lot, I have family members who are teachers.
The thing that I don’t understand is how Lucy telling someone she studies early childhood teaching, gets a ‘shocked’ reaction, and comments like “are you serious?”
I just don’t get it. She has said this a number of times.

Last edited:
Maybe it is a good thing, for Mikkayla to see that her bossy ways don't work with everyone.

I don't believe attacking someone is going to make anyone see the "error " of their ways especially when what is being exhibited is nothing like what Mikkayla does. She might be a little bossy sometimes, but this guy is off-the-wall aggressive, antagonistic, & rude.

What annoys me about Tim, is that he blatantly claims to other housemates his tactic is chaos. This couldn't be further from the truth. He targets housemates one by one by manipulating other housemates to turn on them. That was the whole purpose of his attempt to get with jade, so he could control her against ed.

But its the fact he calls Ed gutless on a consistent basis, when in fact Tim is the one who is truly Gutless because he manipulates people, pretends he is a badass in doing so, yet whenever he is confronted he denies it to other housemates. That is being gutless Tim.

On tonights show it was pathetic the way he was walking around trying to tell Justynn how to annoy Ed. Do it yourself you weak p*ick Tim. And the way he was trying to spin it that he had nothing to do with the dinner... ffs. I'm glad a few HM's picked up on that.

I have really gone off him in the past few weeks. This is why i hope Justynn is able to carry out his plan, just so i can see how this snake reacts when he gets played.

What do you expect him to say? Yes I'm scheming & manipulating to take you all down? It's a competition so I don't think it's fair to expect that - I don't see Ben regaling us with his tactics (which are becoming more & more obvious). This is not "gutless". Gutless is talking constantly about doing something, but never doing anything. I say good for Tim for actually doing something to deserve winning & I hope he does.

This is why i hope Justynn is able to carry out his plan, just so i can see how this snake reacts when he gets played.

Ed wants to take Tim down.

Ed has some cunning plan to do to take Tim down, but so far NOTHING, Ed says he is waiting to the right time. (yeah right, all he does it try & get the other HM's on his side & do his dirty work)

Tim set up Justynn well & truly, it started when they lost the Family Dinner challenge.

Justynn fell for it hook line & sinker. He even took the blame for lying, by saying I have only been in the house a day etc etc.

Tim knew within minutes of Justynn arriving that Justynn was going to go after him, because Justynn admitted he had watched BB, until a few days before entering the house. (that was his biggest mistake)

He is trying too hard to cause drama in the house, if he doesn't get his own way he leaves.

He was really nasty with the way he was throwing the beach balls at the other HM's & he was so pissed off when he lasted a few seconds on the surfboard.

BB made it look like Justynn was still ranting and throwing the bags of prawn crackers but on the live feed, Drew was actually was talking and acknowledging something Jade had said earlier, when BB started the LOL task having Drew and Ben as the comic duo.. Having said that, we never really saw all that went on to upset the HM's and caused all the gossip later that night.

He will get it back at the end of the show if not sooner. He has all of his other clothes and he got 3 free tubs of ice-cream out of this so called "war".

What is the dollar value of those ice creams, and how does that stack up against a $400 jacket?

Will Tim repay tahan for the hair straightener he destroyed? Hm?

I swear, Tim B pays the silk-worm to spin something other than silk. He's like the Just-Inn of the forum... Popping up with oppositional thoughts, based on no real allegiance... Just flopping and worming around like a very active slug...

What do you expect him to say? Yes I'm scheming & manipulating to take you all down? It's a competition so I don't think it's fair to expect that - I don't see Ben regaling us with his tactics (which are becoming more & more obvious). This is not "gutless". Gutless is talking constantly about doing something, but never doing anything. I say good for Tim for actually doing something to deserve winning & I hope he does.

Tim doesn't have the guts to take on ed, due to fear that he will look like a dick head in front of his fellow housemates.

Tim accused Ed of being gutless because Ed wouldn't stand up to tim(he said it to Drew behind eds back the other night), yet Tim doesn't have the guts to say things to Ed. Instead he goes to Drew, and now Justynn after tonights episode to bitch about Ed, and discuss ways to bring him down.

Gutless is defined as lacking courage... Tim doesn't have the courage to take on Ed one on one, instead he continues to opt in the way of manipulation.

And that is why A) He won't win and B) He doesn't deserve to win.

Honestly, i can see how Ed is also being 'Gutless', but i just find it rich on this board how everyone hates Ed because of it, yet tim does the exact same things.

and lol at people getting worked up over him throwing beach balls hard at the other contestants. Yes it was over the top, but its not the end of the bloody world. Those balls would have barely effected anyones movement on that surf board.

Tim doesn't have the guts to take on ed, due to fear that he will look like a dick head in front of his fellow housemates.

Tim accused Ed of being gutless because Ed wouldn't stand up to tim(he said it to Drew behind eds back the other night), yet Tim doesn't have the guts to say things to Ed. Instead he goes to Drew, and now Justynn after tonights episode to bitch about Ed, and discuss ways to bring him down.

Gutless is defined as lacking courage... Tim doesn't have the courage to take on Ed one on one, instead he continues to opt in the way of manipulation.

Honestly, i can see how Ed is also being 'Gutless', but i just find it rich on this board how everyone hates Ed because of it, yet tim does the exact same things.

I see you've picked up on the hypocrisy of a lot of the posters on this forum.

Didn't Tim put himself up for nomination? You are talking rubbish.

Back