Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

So Ed has given a pair of his undies to Ben and now Jade?

Looks like Ed's family should run a 'Win Ed's Undies' competition this week instead of the dating one!
Hahahahahaha!!!! He does seem to deal them out like a poker hand.

Well I hate to sound arrogant, but I was right. Justynn is exactly what the house needed, he has lit a firecracker up everyones ass.

Nathan is exactly what I expected, booooooooooring.

It did need livening up agree, it's just I've met so many Justynns in pubs and stuff over the years that I'm automatically repelled by his persona ..... It's just waving a big 'stay away cause annoying as fuck' flag

..what? Aggression, maybe. Violence? No
Yeah he's definitely aggressive as we saw even with the beach balls but I wouldn't say violent. Yet anyway. Wouldn't be surprised to see him snap. I'm really trying hard to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and put it down to still trying to acclimate to the house but I'm starting to think at a minimum he's not very refined socially. To put it as nicely as I can. :)

I thought there was going to be fireworks at the dinner table..... what a fizzer! Awful editing! Lots more must have gone down it was confusing. With the Blonde bimbos and insecure Justlynn... it just didnt make sense.

Ok Justynn is insane! What a weirdo!

Don't shoot me, but I kinda thought Ed leaving something for Jade under her pillow was kinda cute :p
I might agree with ya Murf, if it hadn't been his grungy undies.

I might agree with ya Murf, if it hadn't been his grungy undies.

haha yeah well it wasn't the boxers but the act that made me go "awwww" Especially considering she was probably freaking out about putting her bracelet there and then for him to do that would have made her feel better about the whole thing.

haha yeah well it wasn't the boxers but the act that made me go "awwww" Especially considering she was probably freaking out about putting her bracelet there and then for him to do that would have made her feel better about the whole thing.

Yeah, I softened towards him for a moment after that. It was a sweet gesture. I've really only liked his after five shadow for the last 6 weeks... But that was sweet.

Tahan voters finally get a break. They've probably wasted too much money on this show already!

Tahan hit the jackpot this week - Showdown, Presidential Suite, safe from noms and finally got her hairdryer back. I'm surprised she didn't say "shut the front door!"

Ed will hang himself with Tahan now :)

I believe a A Freudian slip, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish.

I read this as bang instead of hang

Is that also a Freudian slip?

tim is good. He isn't using justin to do his bidding, he is making sure justin rubs everyone the wrong way and will be gone asap. He is telling justin what to say to ed, not because he wants to upset ed but because he wants JUSTIN to upset ed etc etc. I don't believe that tim has a master plan and is Dr. Evil and controls all like ed seems to think, but he is savvy and can see that justin can be easily led and is taking advantage of it.

Tahan saving ben is smart. Never mind that he wouldn't be going home, she doesn't know that, but it is a safe save amongst the house mates. They all love Ben, they were sad when he was evicted, he has been swapped in twice, it was very fair AND she didn't chose between Ed, Drew and Tim and put her loyalty on the line with any of them.

Back