Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

I think Timmy might be trying to model himself on too many past HM's... He did say to Ben (?) the other day that he is a HUGE fan of BB and they'll find out after its all over what he means. This could see him overthinking his tactics and losing his mind...as he seems to be doing with the hairy intruder in his face.

I like Tim's enthusiasm for the 'game' but he can't maintain the voting % with his recent behaviour. I would love to see Ed continue on his quest to upend Tim... Keeps Timmy on his toes.

It will be VERY bloody interesting to see the voting % on Monday. Predicting Tim's to be down significantly.

What is the dollar value of those ice creams, and how does that stack up against a $400 jacket?

Will Tim repay tahan for the hair straightener he destroyed? Hm?
It is irrelevant because he will get that jacket back very soon. I thought I told you to go away and in the past I have asked you to not quote my posts. I don't want to see your biased, shit posts let alone when they are directed at me.

It will be VERY bloody interesting to see the voting % on Monday. Predicting Tim's to be down significantly.

Haha, I wish I could take some of that action- reckon I could make some easy money. If Tim doesn't top the percentage vote now that Ben is clear I will eat my hat.

Love that mikk and tahan are a lot closer than many viewers think.

It was interesting to see that wasn't it? It was the same when Heidi and Mikkayla went to the PS together, but the daily show told us they were enemies. It's another reminder of how distorted our view is without the 24 hour feed.

I think Timmy might be trying to model himself on too many past HM's... He did say to Ben (?) the other day that he is a HUGE fan of BB and they'll find out after its all over what he means. This could see him overthinking his tactics and losing his mind...as he seems to be doing with the hairy intruder in his face.

I like Tim's enthusiasm for the 'game' but he can't maintain the voting % with his recent behaviour. I would love to see Ed continue on his quest to upend Tim... Keeps Timmy on his toes.

It was always going to be hard for him to keep this up for several months, he needed to start much slower but I suppose that was his role.

Haha, I wish I could take some of that action- reckon I could make some easy money. If Tim doesn't top the percentage vote now that Ben is clear I will eat my hat.

Yes, but it will give a better overview of his closest competitors. Eg, sugar sisters high % last week was prob the Ben and co voters/supporters. Tim is starting to be alone in his alliances. The others have had each other to fall back on. Too many up this week, this late in the game to put sure bets on Tim... After this week, he might have too many supporters off-side. Remember, the other times Tim has had an avalanche of votes was weeks ago.

Tim is burning his bridges quicker than he can build them... Or as Ed said, starting fires he can't put out. I don't like his chances.

Accidentally tuned in to a rerun of tonight's episode. Justyyn does not get any less cringeworthy on second viewing. The exaggerated show of fraudulent excitement, the race-related imitation, the inability to conduct a discussion without stagnated gibes and awkward silences interspersed with furrowed glares... Don't even get me started on the premature bail out, the antagonistic concession, and the unnecessary hurling of prawn crackers at unsuspecting housemates. I'm so rarely irked, but this guy is a genuine weird beard.

I have no comment but if there was a 'LIKE' button, I'd have hit it for sure.

I have no comment but if there was a 'LIKE' button, I'd have hit it for sure.

I second that! Completely agree - Justynn is NOT on! I thought he would be good but he is like a serial killer / bad version / wannabe version of Tim. Tim doesn't try - Tim just is. Justynn overdoes everything in an extremelly creepy way.

I second that! Completely agree - Justynn is NOT on! I thought he would be good but he is like a serial killer / bad version / wannabe version of Tim. Tim doesn't try - Tim just is. Justynn overdoes everything in an extremelly creepy way.

Yes, If he ever prepares dinner I sure hope Mikkayla is no where near the kitchen when he has access to the knives haha..

That kid has done WAYYYY too many Art's Council anti-bullying gigs... One after another of the same ole same ole... He's just another frustrated, wannabe actor who probably put all his eggs in the same omelette. THIS IS NOT BB!!!!

Big Brother is not another bloody X Factor for F-ed actors. I want the burley Dad with 3 or 4 kids in there to sort those posers out. Not some goose whose parents called him Justin with 2 y's or 2 n's so he could be special. He's a tool and I'm offended that he even mentioned Hugh Jackman. *storms off to bed*

I actually gained a little respect for Katie & Lucy in this episode, they handled Justynn's douchey-ness of the whole blondes are bimbos very well

I think Jade and Tim were afraid to close their eyes and go to sleep with Justynn standing there watching them.

And I guessed the Ace of Spades too! Thankfully, the Ace of Diamonds never crossed my mind, but I did consider the Queen of Hearts as an option.

One thing that was very clear from watching this episode - a LOT was left out & the editing is much more biased & selective than I had previously thought. I mean I knew it was biased & we were just getting tastes, but now I think they've been very unfair in how they've portrayed certain HMs like Tahan, Mikkayla, & the Sugar Sisters. There have been several hints that not all is how it seems with any of them, It seems like they've been cast into certain roles just like this Justynn character who has clearly lost the plot - he appears to have major anger issues & behaves like a complete ass when things don't go his way (feels like I just stopped saying that about another HM not too long ago - at least with that one I never felt like there was this undercurrent of violence waiting to happen like with Justynn). There was obviously a lot of that dinner convo we didn't see & it sounds like Justynn was quite rude & aggressive to all the women in there (seems more & more like he's really targeting the women in there more than Tim or Ed). Not too happy with BB right now.

One thing that was very clear from watching this episode - a LOT was left out & the editing is much more biased & selective than I had previously thought. I mean I knew it was biased & we were just getting tastes, but now I think they've been very unfair in how they've portrayed certain HMs like Tahan, Mikkayla, & the Sugar Sisters. There have been several hints that not all is how it seems with any of them, It seems like they've been cast into certain roles just like this Justynn character who has clearly lost the plot - he appears to have major anger issues & behaves like a complete ass when things don't go his way (feels like I just stopped saying that about another HM not too long ago - at least with that one I never felt like there was this undercurrent of violence waiting to happen like with Justynn). There was obviously a lot of that dinner convo we didn't see & it sounds like Justynn was quite rude & aggressive to all the women in there (seems more & more like he's really targeting the women in there more than Tim or Ed). Not too happy with BB right now.

I agree, there was a lot more to that dinner conversation than we were shown. Justynn's approach is very aggressive toward the women and he hasn't once yet acted in the same way toward the guys, each blow up has been with the girls and he hasn't shown any interest in their views or a willingness to compromise, eg the shopping.

I really don't understand why question was raised in the manner it was if Ed was the target. Why ask if blondes are bimbos and superficial when the aim was to niggle Ed about sportsmen and their WAGS? Tim tossing Jade and the sugar sisters out as targets really pissed me off. The only entertaining moment in that whole scene was a portion where Justynn said something along the lines of most blondes he knew spent more time worrying about how they look, the cameras cut to Jade for her reaction and there was Tahan in the background checking herself out in the window! Apparently vanity is only a negative trait if you're blonde.

I agree, there was a lot more to that dinner conversation than we were shown. Justynn's approach is very aggressive toward the women and he hasn't once yet acted in the same way toward the guys, each blow up has been with the girls and he hasn't shown any interest in their views or a willingness to compromise, eg the shopping.

I really don't understand why question was raised in the manner it was if Ed was the target. Why ask if blondes are bimbos and superficial when the aim was to niggle Ed about sportsmen and their WAGS? Tim tossing Jade and the sugar sisters out as targets really pissed me off. The only entertaining moment in that whole scene was a portion where Justynn said something along the lines of most blondes he knew spent more time worrying about how they look, the cameras cut to Jade for her reaction and there was Tahan in the background checking herself out in the window! Apparently vanity is only a negative trait if you're blonde.

Oh I didn't notice this - I'll have to go back & check:) She does have a tendency to do that-I notice she does it all the time on the treadmill.

I don't think anyone but Tahan and possibly Nathan were shown in a good light this episode. It was awkward and weirdly put together, I'm not sure if that was just the editing. The dinner conversation was ridiculous and very transparent to Tim and Justynn's "tactics". It was as if Tim thought he had control of it then Justynn went fuck it and everybody. Then Tim was trying to talk his way out and I'm not sure if people bought it.

Ed wants to take Tim down.

Ed has some cunning plan to do to take Tim down, but so far NOTHING, Ed says he is waiting to the right time. (yeah right, all he does it try & get the other HM's on his side & do his dirty work)

Tim set up Justynn well & truly, it started when they lost the Family Dinner challenge.

Justynn fell for it hook line & sinker. He even took the blame for lying, by saying I have only been in the house a day etc etc.

Tim knew within minutes of Justynn arriving that Justynn was going to go after him, because Justynn admitted he had watched BB, until a few days before entering the house. (that was his biggest mistake)

He is trying too hard to cause drama in the house, if he doesn't get his own way he leaves.

He was really nasty with the way he was throwing the beach balls at the other HM's & he was so pissed off when he lasted a few seconds on the surfboard.
Big big plus one from me. Ed is GAGGING to take Tim down. It is all he thinks about in the house. It's all he talks about in the house. Period.

He can't stand it that he doesn't have the upper hand.

Also Justajoke is slitting his own throat. Tim knows what he's doing. Tim causes chaos. But it is fun chaos. Not malicious.

Justynn is acting like a complete fuckwit. He is exhibiting truly ugly behaviour. And yes, no matter what people say, getting hit by a beach ball thrown full boar by a neandrathal in the face will bloody hurt!

Justynn can go now. Nathan will bring more to the house. Especially if he gets snippy and snarky, which I think he just might!!

Beats the hell out of watching Paul Bunyun act like a psycho.

Back