Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

I noticed Jade is the one who asked "where is Drew?"

Vjq4juT.jpg

I like Nathan but am becoming more intrigued by Justynn and leading Tim on with the fake alliance. Not going to happen I know, but I'd like both to stay. Jade or Ed out next, I seriously can't watch that crap and have had enough.

Getting marks isnt really the point - finishing any uni degree takes an amount of brains and dedication.

It would be interesting to know what these genius posters have done with the education they have received... Maybe their projection of hate towards Lucy says it all.

So Ed has given a pair of his undies to Ben and now Jade?

Looks like Ed's family should run a 'Win Ed's Undies' competition this week instead of the dating one!

I can see a Facebook Page starting under that name....

It will be interesting to see if Ed will be able to complete a sentence while talking to Tahan in the PS.
I never get to understand what he is saying because he never seems to finish what he starts.... or is it me?
Eds is trying not to offend HMs so when he starts to give his opinion.... he thinks twice.... and stops.

Saving Tim, and happy to let the other cards fall where they may

He's so over the place that he can comfortably come out and say that was his plan all along - to be awkward, to be an ass, to be unpredictable. But it'll all be lies. He's just fumbling along like an awkward mess.
This. He has no idea. It's laughable really.

I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, but if they weren't blonde and were bitchy, nobody would accuse them of being stupid.

They're just really nice girls. Being nice doesn't mean they're stupid.

They are nice ladies. I don't actually think they're stupid. Well Lucy's not, I have no idea if Katie is or isn't, because she's sort of just vaguely in the background, doing very little, most of the time. It just irks me the way Lucy carries on about "not being dumb" just because she's studying early childhood. Oh, and how very 'shocked' people are when they find out - wtf?

It will be interesting to see if Ed will be able to complete a sentence while talking to Tahan in the PS.
I never get to understand what he is saying because he never seems to finish what he starts.... or is it me?
Eds is trying not to offend HMs so when he starts to give his opinion.... he thinks twice.... and stops.

Ed's discussions in the PS will be similar to Jades with Tim - it will be all about Tim (as opposed to all about Ed)

Ok Justynn is insane! What a weirdo!

Don't shoot me, but I kinda thought Ed leaving something for Jade under her pillow was kinda cute :p

Back