Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

Question... Does justynn's throwing of the prawn cracker bags at the housemates not classify as violence towards them?

I agree, I would have felt violated just in his disposition... Think that's why the LOL siren went off mid convo.

THERE WAS ONLY ONE TOPIC!!! Ha!

i do think justyn or however you spell his name has mental health issues he seems unbalenced?? is he acting or is it real??

He's so over the place that he can comfortably come out and say that was his plan all along - to be awkward, to be an ass, to be unpredictable. But it'll all be lies. He's just fumbling along like an awkward mess.

:rolleyes:
tumblr_mox4ottnP51soaljvo1_400.gif

Thank you:cool:

i do think justyn or however you spell his name has mental health issues he seems unbalenced?? is he acting or is it real??
I think he's just trying too hard and forcing it. He talked big game but can't deliver. It's like Rohan 2.0, except Rohan just crawled back into his shell after being cast on the show.

justynn is fucked. I can imagine him being a serial killer with a secret plan to get into the big brother house then murder them all

I couldn't even follow that family dinner discussion...

Did Justynn really suggest that all blondes are bimbos? Or was he just gauging whether others think that about blondes or about themselves? It's kind of like the train departed... then got derailed and he just went in a different direction with it and spoke about how he is stereotyped instead. Either way, it was a train wreck lol.

I had been excited for tonight's show thinking there were going to be some epic fireworks. But watching I just sort of feel epic pity for Justynn. He is a rather strange man.

Justyyynn is like a drunk driver. He thinks he is driving straight when in reality he's all over the wrong side of the road.

Back