Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

Dear Ed: Stop talking. Just look pretty and our job is done.

I know. She makes out that people are shocked when they hear - like they've just found out she's an astronaut or something! Her course in early childhood would require such a low mark for entry, that basically anyone who has finished high school would get into it.

Getting marks isnt really the point - finishing any uni degree takes an amount of brains and dedication.

i wonder how tully would have reacted to justyn?? lots of tears and meltdowns?? he would have put her in her place

Who gives a fuck she's gone and forgotten. ....

I think Justynn is going to get boring pretty quick

I've met guys like Justynn-Bobby (love that) and I hate to admit they were the sort of guys I USED to go for (looks and personality)

But now I realise guys like J-B are egotistical, THINK they are different to everyone else (but dime a dozen), intelligent, mind game players, deluded!!, tantrums when things don't go their way, believe they are on a higher level than others, man I could go on,,,

I don't like confrontation but atleast J-B is making BB interesting - there's been sooo many live feeds today compared to other days!! but I hope (and i'm sure because the majority wont `jump in' for J-B) Nathan stays

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, but if they weren't blonde and were bitchy, nobody would accuse them of being stupid.

They're just really nice girls. Being nice doesn't mean they're stupid.

I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, but if they weren't blonde and were bitchy, nobody would accuse them of being stupid.

They're just really nice girls. Being nice doesn't mean they're stupid.

They have been bitchy in the Mikkayla clique.

Back