Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

I don't think Lucy is really that shy. well not during the friday night parties...she's pashed Caleb and Tim. pecked Drew and grabbed his butt, and was lifting up her top to show off her boobs...maybe she's remembered the sisters 'positive' message and good girls image that is getting them saved, so trying to behave now?

yeah but I think the girl-on-girl stuff may be what she's not really up for. Unless Katie gave her a telling off when she flashed her boobs or the fact that she said Tim was a bad kisser put her off :p

yeah Lucy might not like that girl-on-girl action LOL
Tahan and Jade pashed a while back I think? plus Tahan seems to be ok with the girls during friday night parties, maybe she knows her BF likes it, like the boys did watching LOL

Wow jade just went up in the hotness scale with those moves ;)

I don't think Lucy is really that shy. well not during the friday night parties...she's pashed Caleb and Tim. pecked Drew and grabbed his butt, and was lifting up her top to show off her boobs...maybe she's remembered the sisters 'positive' message and good girls image that is getting them saved, so trying to behave now?

I got the feeling she said no because she didn't want to upset Jade?

Threesome: Tahan and Ed ;)

Jade would rather be a stripper than a cleaner, well that just says it all o.0

But I have gotta admit them gels looked pretty good together, pretty sure we are going to see Tahan and Jade in a zoo issue together.

oh yeah that kiss with Ed that didn't happen..I was a bit lost to why everyone was talking about Lucy LOL
Jade got upset about Jasmin kissing Ed for that dare, saying its against girl code, so maybe Lucy felt the same way:)

they were all a bit silly with the 'spin the bottle' as if they really were at high school, and not on BB...if the bottle landed on you should have just kissed..not react like Ed with Ben etc LOL

That was a good episode, had everything, from serious chats to more fun stuff. Why did you have to vote Tully out Australia? It'll be boring in there without her.

RE: Tim's uniform rant

All Tim ever wears is jeans and a T-shirt. I don't understand how that isn't a 'uniform' when everyone wears the same, and he wears a variation of it everyday.

oh yeah that kiss with Ed that didn't happen..I was a bit lost to why everyone was talking about Lucy LOL
Jade got upset about Jasmin kissing Ed for that dare, saying its against girl code, so maybe Lucy felt the same way:)

they were all a bit silly with the 'spin the bottle' as if they really were at high school, and not on BB...if the bottle landed on you should have just kissed..not react like Ed with Ben etc LOL

agree!

jade was so hot dancing around the tree, for once she seemed to let her guard down and was actually fun.....but after that i'm a bit concerned for ed...was he even conscious on that floatie or was she just feasting on him?

He was in the water to hide his erection.

So... (sorry to re-traumatize people by bringing this up) Did we ever see the footage of 'the act' that caused the Tully twitter-running friend to feel she had to publically withdraw her support on Thursday or Friday??

What a load of hooha over nothing, then - unless it was the pashing off, unhidden by towels and doonas, and blatantly in public, that occurred during the drunken pool scene (I did love the plastic sax playing duo in the background to that) and then seemed to follow on in daylight hours over the weekend in earlier shows... I guess that was a progression and may be considered a blatant admission of not-just-friends in anyone reasonable's world. But the LNF set-up parties have generally occurred on Friday nights, so would have been after her declaration, so it can't be that...

I hate the way you have to make up what has actually happened by piecing together shards of clips and rearranging them as chronologically as you can in your own head. Just show some fecking footage, BB editors! Footage of the dog is good. Stop giving us these cutesy prepacked barfaramas.

The best thing about when the intruders finally went in was there was a bit of continuous footage. Is that too much to ask?

Did anyone pick up Mikkayla's quote.

"I appointed myself as school captain, pretty obvious because there is this stereotype that asians are smarter"

Cringeworthy.

Did anyone pick up Mikkayla's quote.

"I appointed myself as school captain, pretty obvious because there is this stereotype that asians are smarter"

Cringeworthy.

Note the word: stereotype & it is a stereotype re. Asians whether you like it or not!

Back