Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

One plus side of Footy Classi fucking us up: Thirty second ad breaks!! This is amazing.

Ok Mikkayla, let's start letting Tahan in a bit now. There are too few of you now to keep up with this division stuff. Enough with the snarky looks every time she speaks (that we see of course).

Yes! I want the girl group broken. It may start off nice, but the power will only make them nasty. I don't like the disadvantage it causes. Time to get rid of one of them, not jade or mikkayla though

Still trying to work out when it'll be on here. Sounds like an ok show?

Ok watching that 3way kiss and the lead up chat to it, I'd be feeling pretty shit if I were Mikk and the sisters. They weren't even considered in that.

Ok watching that 3way kiss and the lead up chat to it, I'd be feeling pretty shit if I were Mikk and the sisters. They weren't even considered in that.

That's what I thought, it's like they're not considered hot enough to be involved in that stuff. They weren't up dancing and stripping, we didn't see any of them in the spin the bottle thing, and no one asks them to kiss. It's kind of sad, really.

That's what I thought, it's like they're not considered hot enough to be involved in that stuff. They weren't up dancing and stripping, we didn't see any of them in the spin the bottle thing, and no one asks them to kiss. It's kind of sad, really.

maybe they just don't want to participate

the other three are all models so it's to be expected a bit, don't you think?

Lol @ Tahan getting angry at the sugar sisters for not following the rules of the spin the bottle game.

If you look closely Tully's hand definitely wasn't covering her mouth/Drew's mouth half way through. She obviously knew it would look like it to the cameras.

Back