Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

Surprised that none of the guys try to sneak in when the girls were doing the 3 way kiss. I would've.

Tully does have a sexy pair of legs on her but I never really notice because with Tahan around, the other girls kind of just pale into insignificance. Can't wait to see this "Sexy" intruder though, just watch Ed drop Jade ;)

maybe they just don't want to participate
Yeah that could be it. I guess I was just flashing back to that time Jade spied on the boys and heard they'd want her body and Tahan's face in their ideal woman and then reported that back to the girls. Oh and Ed threw in Heidi's personality like the dumbfuck that he is. It's fair enough if they don't want to participate but I think it'd hurt to never even be considered. Tahan's got a boyfriend and Tully still had Tahlia at the time (at least that's what the HMs thought) so it's not like Mikkayla and Katie having partners would be an excuse for being excluded even just for someone to say it knowing they'd never partake.

Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age.

Last edited:
That's what I thought, it's like they're not considered hot enough to be involved in that stuff. They weren't up dancing and stripping, we didn't see any of them in the spin the bottle thing, and no one asks them to kiss. It's kind of sad, really.

I don't think the sisters are really up for all that, not in the house anyway who knows outside, and I think everyone knows that so they wouldn't be offended by not being suggested/included.

I think Ed might had decided to share a bed with Jade now the intruders are here, with the shortages of beds?....be funny if a sexy girl that he really likes turned up next week, and he's now stuck with Jade. serve him right.

OMG Tahan not only Beautiful but the whole package & this coming from a girl. U Go Sister!

I don't think the sisters are really up for all that, not in the house anyway who knows outside, and I think everyone knows that so they wouldn't be offended by not being suggested/included.

I don't think Lucy is really that shy. well not during the friday night parties...she's pashed Caleb and Tim. pecked Drew and grabbed his butt, and was lifting up her top to show off her boobs...maybe she's remembered the sisters 'positive' message and good girls image that is getting them saved, so trying to behave now?

It as on the OS. He said I will sleep in Jades bed.

I really don't understand why that Justynn guy is choosing to sleep on the floor when there's a spare bed. If Ed's moved to Jade's and Drew's moved to Ed's then wouldn't Matt's old one still be free?

I don't think Lucy is really that shy. well not during the friday night parties...she's pashed Caleb and Tim. pecked Drew and grabbed his butt, and was lifting up her top to show off her boobs...maybe she's remembered the sisters 'positive' message and good girls image that is getting them saved, so trying to behave now?

Wild Lucy is the only Lucy I like, go on shed that good girl image ;)

I think Tahan has taken a bed, maybe Matts? I was wondering where Drew was going to sleep...so he's taken Ed's, why didnt nathan take Ed's and leave Drew where he is?

Isn't Drew and Tully's bed a double, maybe Nathan has that one and he does not want to sleep with him.

Tully must be pretty confident in saying that there wasn't any sex, especially as she now knows they film everything LOL

Tully can be very confident with what she says cause she knows they won't be allowed to show anything regardless of the time slot.
Unless it hits pay per view, we're not going to see too much at all.

I think Tahan has taken a bed, maybe Matts? I was wondering where Drew was going to sleep...so he's taken Ed's, why didnt nathan take Ed's and leave Drew where he is?

Oh okay that must be it. I could have sworn that Tahan moved in there before Matt left so they still had a spare (that Tim wanted to move to because of Drully).

I really don't understand why that Justynn guy is choosing to sleep on the floor when there's a spare bed. If Ed's moved to Jade's and Drew's moved to Ed's then wouldn't Matt's old one still be free?

Because he is being a moron.

Oh okay that must be it. I could have sworn that Tahan moved in there before Matt left so they still had a spare (that Tim wanted to move to because of Drully).

Tim told someone the other day that if sisters girls were evicted, that he would go in there to sleep to get away from Drully
Tahan maybe went to Caleb's bed?

Don't animals normally sleep on the floor?

jade was so hot dancing around the tree, for once she seemed to let her guard down and was actually fun.....but after that i'm a bit concerned for ed...was he even conscious on that floatie or was she just feasting on him?

Back