Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

The best thing about when the intruders finally went in was there was a bit of continuous footage. Is that too much to ask?

I loved the continuous footage too. It was far, far too short. We really got very little after the intruders went in. The days of seeing anything other than heavily edited, specifically chosen footage are a long way behind us never to return I think.

Just love Lucy. Tahan, so by Lucy not kissing Ed passionately on the lips makes her " boring people?" I call that being loyal to her friend Jade. Some people do have morals, obviously Tahan doesnt understand what it means.

Don't animals normally sleep on the floor?

...bwahahahahahahahahahaha!... that just about sums Justynn up in one sentence... funny as Nightowl...

jade was so hot dancing around the tree, for once she seemed to let her guard down and was actually fun.....but after that i'm a bit concerned for ed...was he even conscious on that floatie or was she just feasting on him?

...it did look like he had passed out didn't it?... perhaps she had just drained too much blood out of his neck eh?...

typical mikkayla doesn't want a 3some but a 4-5some, somebody tell her it's not food

...hehehe!... she didn't like being left out of it did she?...

Did anyone pick up Mikkayla's quote.

"I appointed myself as school captain, pretty obvious because there is this stereotype that asians are smarter"

Cringeworthy.

...totally agree... if somebody else within the house said the same thing then there would be all hell to pay!...

...my take on the whole Big brother experience last night?...

...the funniest thing that I saw last night was when Pattie Newton pulled her merkin out and put it on top of Ben's head... the fact that Ben didn't realise what it was is the thing that made me chuckle for the rest of the night... (hmmmm... I may have to do a photoshop of that for the 'photoshop thread' methinks!)... cheers.

I am sure this has been noted already but I laughed hard when they showed Jade dancing by the palm tree and then closed in on the sign that said Class of 2013.... but in the shot you could only see "ass of 2013"

LOLOL

So... (sorry to re-traumatize people by bringing this up) Did we ever see the footage of 'the act' that caused the Tully twitter-running friend to feel she had to publically withdraw her support on Thursday or Friday??

What a load of hooha over nothing, then - unless it was the pashing off, unhidden by towels and doonas, and blatantly in public, that occurred during the drunken pool scene (I did love the plastic sax playing duo in the background to that) and then seemed to follow on in daylight hours over the weekend in earlier shows... I guess that was a progression and may be considered a blatant admission of not-just-friends in anyone reasonable's world. But the LNF set-up parties have generally occurred on Friday nights, so would have been after her declaration, so it can't be that...

I hate the way you have to make up what has actually happened by piecing together shards of clips and rearranging them as chronologically as you can in your own head. Just show some fecking footage, BB editors! Footage of the dog is good. Stop giving us these cutesy prepacked barfaramas.

The best thing about when the intruders finally went in was there was a bit of continuous footage. Is that too much to ask?

BARFARAMAS - Love that word you created there Melore. ha ha.
Agree that the show is difficult to follow this year because of the edits. Chronology has gone out the window.
Viewers are confused. Alot of the information we need to know is not delivered clearly enough..For example Justyynnnnn will be evicted from the house before people have even worked out what the Jump In app even is.
I miss Channel 10 !!

For example Justyynnnnn will be evicted from the house before people have even worked out what the Jump In app even is. I miss Channel 10 !!

Yes!!! I am hysterical about this.

We'll end up with one of them (probably Nathan) by default, because people haven't grasped there is a vote and a 24 hour time period - clock is ticking and I'm not downloading that app!

Last edited:
Just love Lucy. Tahan, so by Lucy not kissing Ed passionately on the lips makes her " boring people?" I call that being loyal to her friend Jade. Some people do have morals, obviously Tahan doesnt understand what it means.

If it pisses off Jade, all the better. I want to see the Jade-Lucy-Katie-Mikkayla axis broken up and fed to the dog. :D

did tully think kissing drew through her hand was not actually kissing him?

ohh is that what she was doing? i thought she was trying to unscrew his head to put her tongue further down his throat :p

I am sure this has been noted already but I laughed hard when they showed Jade dancing by the palm tree and then closed in on the sign that said Class of 2013.... but in the shot you could only see "ass of 2013"

LOLOL
I noticed that too, I thought brilliant camera work.

I have downloaded Jump In but not sure how to work it. Does it only work while the show is on?

Edit: oops .... posted on wrong thread

Last edited:
Yes!!! I am hysterical about this.

We'll end up with one of them (probably Nathan) by default, because people haven't grasped there is a vote and a 24 hour time period - clock is ticking and I'm not downloading that app!

Yes, I don't really like them relying on some app crap for voting, but I don't really care about these intruders anyway, so doesn't matter. I just hope they don't make a habit of it.

Did anyone pick up Mikkayla's quote.

"I appointed myself as school captain, pretty obvious because there is this stereotype that asians are smarter"

Cringeworthy.

It was awful, but at least it wasn't as bad as her begging the other girls to have a threesome with her.

Only if you are still in High School

Well, getting pissed and dancing in bikinis, and playing spin the bottle are the domain of the young aren't they? Is it any surprise that, in that context, the superficial qualities i.e. looks / beauty / desirability, of model types (Tully, Tahan and Jade) are highlighted more readily than those of average jodys like the Sisters and Mikkayla?

I cant believe they would axe this right before the intruders come in. Can you imagine what Justynn would have done? and the 2 new girl Intruders.

Last edited:

In Tahan's defence, she probably had no idea Jade was that into him..only the sisters and Mikkayla know Jade is serious about it. Or she probably forgot all about the Jade and Ed thing. Don't blame her! They are nothing like a couple.

I was just reading an article here in the US about gangs using social media. Particularly affected is Chicago. The police there say 80% of all school disturbances can be tracked back to starting on social media.

In Tahan's defence, she probably had no idea Jade was that into him..only the sisters and Mikkayla know Jade is serious about it. Or she probably forgot all about the Jade and Ed thing. Don't blame her! They are nothing like a couple.

My only problem with Tahan is that she would have a fit about Lucy being loyal to a friend by not kissing another girl's crush, nothing to do with how much Jade and Ed like each other. i honestly think jade and ed are a joke and he is completely not into Jade.
But i just find it stupid that Tahan would have a tantrum over that, I mean if Lucy was dared to kiss Tim then she would totally make out with him but Lucy was being true to the girl code and Tahan obviously doesn't know what that is and overreacted specifically during that game, no wonder Tahan doesn't have "girl" friends.

Back