Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Well tonight is the final episode of Late Night Feast. Has it been axed or has it been planned along?

Tonight's theme is a back-to-school party.

SCHEDULING CHANGE: Tonight's episode of Late Night Feast will be shown on GO! from 9:30pm in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth (local time), due Footy Classified airing tonight (usually on Monday nights) on Nine. This was due to the AFL Brownlow Medal last night.

SCHEDULING CHANGE #2: Tonight's episode will be shown on Nine in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart (local time) at 10:30pm after Footy Classified.

Last edited:
I say it has been axed. "Next week's" Late Night Feast is still showing up on GO! for repeats (at the 1:00 am slot or whatever), just no 9:30 slot on either 9 or GO.

I think it's planned because as the number of housemates dwindle, having a feast each and every week makes less and less sense. They should really be transitioning to the old Uncut format by now, SURELY the housemates are having lots of great discussions that haven't aired on the daily shows.

Well tonight is the final episode of Late Night Feast. Has it been axed or has it been planned along?

Tonight's theme is a back-to-school party.

SCHEDULING CHANGE: Tonight's episode of Late Night Feast will be shown on GO! from 9:30pm in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth (local time), due Footy Classified airing tonight (usually on Monday nights) on Nine. This was due to the AFL Brownlow Medal last night.

SCHEDULING CHANGE #2: Tonight's episode will be shown on Nine in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart (local time) at 10:30pm after Footy Classified.

It's the last one because now Tully is gone, nothing even remotely interesting or new will happen... The only point of it was to see Drew & Tully acting all lovey dovey & sleazy... Now that's gone all we have left is bloody Mikalya faking orgasms, Jade throwing herself at Ed, housemates asking dumb truth or dare questions, & Ben getting merry dancing by himself.
All not worth the late night timeslot haha.

I hope this LNF goes out with a bang *yep Pun Intended!!!!

I'm in regional QLD & its on Win at 9.30pm according to the TV online thingy....

It's the last one because now Tully is gone, nothing even remotely interesting or new will happen... The only point of it was to see Drew & Tully acting all lovey dovey & sleazy... Now that's gone all we have left is bloody Mikalya faking orgasms, Jade throwing herself at Ed, housemates asking dumb truth or dare questions, & Ben getting merry dancing by himself.
All not worth the late night timeslot haha.

I hope this LNF goes out with a bang *yep Pun Intended!!!!

If the choice was nothing or Tully, I would rather watch nothing ...

the formula got old real quick and people saw it as total manipulation ... food + alcohol + music + specific introduced topics of conversation aimed to produce controversy ... once we all started calling it they knew it was time to move on from there

I say it has been axed. "Next week's" Late Night Feast is still showing up on GO! for repeats (at the 1:00 am slot or whatever), just no 9:30 slot on either 9 or GO.

I agree - frankly I'm quite glad - it was pretty cringeworthy - I ain't even going to watch 2nite.

It's the only opportunity to show the Drully fucky fucky. Tully has been adamant in interviews there was no sex. Hopefully she pissed off C9 enough and they'll show it.

It's the only opportunity to show the Drully fucky fucky. Tully has been adamant in interviews there was no sex. Hopefully she pissed off C9 enough and they'll show it.

Tully must be pretty confident in saying that there wasn't any sex, especially as she now knows they film everything LOL

The HM's played spin the bottle, and had spa and pool kisses last friday night, so BB will show that

I'm in regional VIC and my EPG guide is saying 10:44-11:30 on WIN, just in case anyone else is in the same area.

So Sonia just said that this will be the "most dramatic and revealing" episode of LNF ever (as well as the last one). Does that mean they are going to destroy Tully's denials?

Whoop! Sick day tomorrow. Always good to throw in a mental health day once in a while. I'm gonna stay up and watch the last LNF !

Back