Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Late Night Feast

What's to be confused about?:confused:

Such a waste of hotness.. They surely could score some cock but they want carpet.. Fair enough uglies like Tully's gf. But Tully she is a piece I'm sure she wouldn't struggle to score some D

Such a waste of hotness.. They surely could score some cock but they want carpet.. Fair enough uglies like Tully's gf. But Tully she is a piece I'm sure she wouldn't struggle to score some D

There's no rule that says only ugly people are gay. People can't chose what sex they're attracted to.

This was really underwhelming and I'm certain now that whatever BB was going to air that made Tully's people go all irate, there is a gaping hole where it should have been.

Surely you're just stirring with this nonsense. If not you've set yourself up for a heap of abuse... then again this thread is quiet so maybe you'll escape relatively unscathed.

This was really underwhelming and I'm certain now that whatever BB was going to air that made Tully's people go all irate, there is a gaping hole where it should have been.

Agreed. It happened before LNF night anyway. That was filmed on Friday night but it was Thursday that her friend pulled her support on Twitter and this forum. So the behavior happened M-W is my bet.

So are these the certain events "that may or may not be aired" that caused Tully's friend Laura to step back from running that Twitter account?

It all seems pretty harmless to me

Oh ok... it must have been only just before.

I guess we're never going to know... if it was even anything at all.

Ed cannot get excited by girls kissing if he reacts how he did when he had to kiss Ben.

Ed doesn't seem that into kissing Jade, she initiates it and he plays along. What a pathetic way for a grown man to act, it was rude to Ben for Ed to act like that. He really is a jerk.

Back