Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Hope I never ever see Cat again... UGH. She was as dull as paint drying and as fucked morally as a crooked cop.

Tully was a different scenairo... she's younger, hotter, trendier, social media savvy.

Cat is a BORING SLUT. Next.

Hope I never ever see Cat again... UGH. She was as dull as paint drying and as fucked morally as a crooked cop.

Tully was a different scenairo... she's younger, hotter, trendier, social media savvy.

Cat is a BORING SLUT. Next.
Please tell us how you really feel…

Social media savvy? Because Cat had access to social media in the house?

I think it's important you guys know, this is the first gif I have ever made in my life. Pretty fucking chuffed.

dsd4q.gif

..your first ever GIF?... absolutely brilliant effort my friend!... well done!... cheers.

That's barely over a 10% change and it would be affected by people voting for other housemates too, not that unthinkable is it?

Well they did have time to get Aisha saved since they opened the voting again and people knew who were the bottom four.

I wonder what stunt BB will pull now that one of their biggest stories of the year has left the building.

I really do hope they get rid of some of the intruders. Surely they all can't make it to the final weeks?

Can they be nominated yet?

I have heard that apparently that 'Lawson will always take the full blame, even if it isn't 100% his fault.'.[DOUBLEPOST=1415101550][/DOUBLEPOST]

A log fire? In November?
I have visited this part of WA 5 or 6 times between now and Jan.... Yes mate. It's fkn cold!! Freezing actually, in the middle of December.

Back