Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (4/11/14) Double Eviction

Jayden

Awesome site donor
Tim must be busy tonight so I guess I'll make today's daily thread.

It's a double eviction. Who's going?

Last edited:
Don't know who I want to be honest:

Cat / Leo: because there is a high chance of them nominating Prisus (+ Ryan)
Travis / Aisha: because this is the one chance of rid of them so that the teeny boppers can't vote for them to win (Increasing Priya & Ryan's chances)

Or if it was a mixture: Cat / Travis

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, members, lurkers, and robots!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

Have I got a story for you!

I was at a Melbourne Cup do, and there was this beautiful women with her breast out and proud, feeding her baby. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Suddenly I heard this yelling "stop that! STOP THAT! That is absolutely disgusting, COVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY PIG!!!".

In hindsight, probably wasn't the best time or place for me to masturbate. But you live and you learn.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, distinguished guests, members, lurkers, and robots!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

I was at a Melbourne Cup do, and there was this beautiful women with her breast out and proud, feeding her baby. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Suddenly I heard this yelling "stop that! STOP THAT! That is absolutely disgusting, COVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY PIG!!!".

In hindsight, probably wasn't the best time or place for me to masturbate. But you live and you learn.
Can't take you anywhere!

Happy Melbourne Cup Day!

ewwww you've just ruined my evening with that disgusting image burned into my mind ..... Red wine might flush it out....

Back